Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In Town
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: Best Hair In Town9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
Sidewalk Style: Best Tressed1 of 10
Personal style isn't just about what you're wearing. Consider your hair a built-in accessory that's always at your disposal! Here, real women and their inspiring hairstyles that we love.
Double Happiness2 of 10
Dressing for a night out? Play up your collarbone and the nape of your neck with a high, '60s-style double bun.
Retro-Grade3 of 10
Finish off a vintage '70s look with long, wild, slightly wavy locks.
Keep It Breezy4 of 10
With an ethereal white-on-white outfit such as this, try wearing your hair loose and side-swept.
Go Bold!5 of 10
Sophisticated above-the-shoulder cuts give you freedom to wear statement-making jackets.
Masculine/Feminine6 of 10
With a short tomboy-style haircut, add a girly touch such as a floral statement necklace.
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang7 of 10
Long bangs parted down the middle create an instant hippie-luxe look.
Geometry 1018 of 10
Add extra shine and combat flyaways by spraying a comb with hairspray and running it through your locks.
Gardening Tools9 of 10
Create a punk-romantic mood by adding a floral garland to a choppy bob.
He Loves Me Knot10 of 10
Balance the volume of a fur coat by pulling your hair into a messy topknot.