- Next1 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk Style
More to Love
Study In Contrasts1 of 9
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman balances the sweetness of her feminine floral print dress with a wide leather belt and gladiator sandals.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leather Belt, $145
White Now2 of 9
An all-white outfit will keep you looking and feeling cool when the temperature soars. Pick one piece with a pattern (like dots or stripes) or a texture (like pleats) to avoid the “game, set, match” look.
SHOP NOW: Textured Skirt, $40
Rainbow Connection3 of 9
Accessorize a colorful printed dress with a neutral bag, necklace and sandals for an effortlessly chic summer look.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Bag, $165
Maxed Out4 of 9
A long, monochrome dress will elongate any figure. Try a fun shade like coral, fuchsia or teal to celebrate the warm weather.
SHOP NOW: Single Color Maxi Dress, $50
Grey Area5 of 9
Grey is one of the chicest colors in the spectrum, and in the right shade it can be flattering on blondes (try a cooler shade), brunettes (go for a bluish grey) and redheads (think pale, pale, pale).
SHOP NOW: Grey Dress, $78
Make It Easy6 of 9
The shirt dress is a wardrobe staple. This woman looks totally put together in only a dress, a belt and sandals.
SHOP NOW: Shirt Dress, $130
ON WONDERWALL: Check Out Celebrity Casual Styles
Color Theory7 of 9
Pink ruffles plus polka dots equals too cute! This pretty dress mixes a feminine color with a flirty shape, yet is not too precious. Variations on one color in the same piece usually make for a compelling look.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Dress, $199
In The Buff8 of 9
It’s easy to stay cool in neutral summer separates. An A-line skirt in cotton or linen is great for work or weekends.
SHOP NOW: Linen Skirt, $55
Flower Power9 of 9
Floral prints are here to stay. Try an abstract print to avoid looking like your granny’s summer garden.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Dress, $120
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds