- Next1 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next2 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 8Photo by Alex Geana
- Previous Next5 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 8Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 8Photo by Anna Rose
- Previous Next8 of 8Photo by Rachel Chevell
- Sidewalk StyleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Opposites Attract1 of 8
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
When you can't figure out what to wear, have faith in basic black and white. This woman instantly elevates her look in a simple tank top and graphic skirt.
SHOP NOW: Black And White Skirt, $100
Color Theory2 of 8
This woman's vibrant silk top looks great over her cropped jeans and simple flats. We love that she chose a shade that calls out her equally colorful locks.
SHOP NOW: Printed Scarf Top, $23
Details, Please3 of 8
We all have this look in our closet: the basic tank and straight forward skirt. Up the ante with great accessories, like this woman's pendant necklace, colorful bangles and jeweled sandals.
SHOP NOW: Jeweled Sandals, $100
One Love4 of 8
We've said it before: A monochromatic look is always slimming and flattering. Separates in the same color work just as well as a solid color dress.
SHOP NOW: Long Black Dress, $130
Sunny Days5 of 8
With every day from now 'till September pretty much guaranteed to be a scorcher, make getting dressed a breeze with a printed sundress.
SHOP NOW: Printed Sundress, $89
The Right Stripes6 of 8
A basic black dress gets a pick-me-up with the right accessories. This woman's striped bag adds a lot to her look.
SHOP NOW: Striped Tote, $158
That's A Wrap7 of 8
Break up a busy print with a wide belt in a solid color. This versatile accessory is great to have on hand for many occasions.
SHOP NOW: Wide Belt, $20
Hat Trick8 of 8
Stay stylish and protect yourself from harsh UV rays in a sun hat. We love the silk ribbon detail on this woman's fedora, and how it perfectly matches her sundress.
SHOP NOW: Ribbon Fedora, $28
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios