- Next1 of 6Photo By Kate Lord
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Leslie Lyons
- Sidewalk Style9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
The Right Bright1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's outfit exudes retro style and we love the pop of color from her skirt. Pick one bright piece and stick with neutrals everywhere else.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Skirt, $168
Not-So-Basic Black2 of 6
At the end of summer an all-black look signals pulled-together cool. Extra style points are earned by the off-white boots, which add some downtown style to this semi-preppy look.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Booties, $195
That's All White3 of 6
You only have a few weeks left to get away with a white sundress, but now is a good time to pick one up — most likely it’s on sale!
SHOP NOW: White Sundress, $47
ON WONDERWALL: See Jennifer Aniston's Best & Worst Red Carpet Looks!
Fall For It4 of 6
This blousy gray dress is the perfect transitional style. The color says fall but the cut works in warm weather as well. Silk may be a lighter fabric but it’s one that is appropriate for every season.
SHOP NOW: Silk Day Dress, $125
Take Cover5 of 6
We love everything about this woman’s look: her rolled jeans, her peep-toe platforms, that cool utilitarian bag. But it's her lightweight poncho that really makes her stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Poncho, $285
Mix Master6 of 6
Her dress definitely gives off a youthful vibe, but this woman smartly pairs it with some edgier accessories for a more serious look.
SHOP NOW: Zipper Embellished Bag, $268