- Next1 of 6Photo By Kate Lord
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Kate Lord
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Leslie Lyons
- Sidewalk StyleGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
The Right Bright1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's outfit exudes retro style and we love the pop of color from her skirt. Pick one bright piece and stick with neutrals everywhere else.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Skirt, $168
Not-So-Basic Black2 of 6
At the end of summer an all-black look signals pulled-together cool. Extra style points are earned by the off-white boots, which add some downtown style to this semi-preppy look.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Booties, $195
That's All White3 of 6
You only have a few weeks left to get away with a white sundress, but now is a good time to pick one up — most likely it’s on sale!
SHOP NOW: White Sundress, $47
ON WONDERWALL: See Jennifer Aniston's Best & Worst Red Carpet Looks!
Fall For It4 of 6
This blousy gray dress is the perfect transitional style. The color says fall but the cut works in warm weather as well. Silk may be a lighter fabric but it’s one that is appropriate for every season.
SHOP NOW: Silk Day Dress, $125
Take Cover5 of 6
We love everything about this woman’s look: her rolled jeans, her peep-toe platforms, that cool utilitarian bag. But it's her lightweight poncho that really makes her stand out from the crowd.
SHOP NOW: Poncho, $285
Mix Master6 of 6
Her dress definitely gives off a youthful vibe, but this woman smartly pairs it with some edgier accessories for a more serious look.
SHOP NOW: Zipper Embellished Bag, $268
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios