- Next1 of 6Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Edward le Poulin
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Katya Watchel
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Katya Watchel
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Edward le Poulin
- Sidewalk StyleCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Printed Matter1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
A simple pair of jeans is instantly upgraded with a bright top in a pattern or print.
SHOP NOW: Printed Top, $155
Fine & Dandy2 of 6
An easy tank dress pairs perfectly with ultra-feminine accessories like jeweled sandals and a flower-covered bag.
SHOP NOW: Tank Dress, $90
City Block3 of 6
Solid separates come together in a sophisticated but low-key look that's right for town or country.
SHOP NOW: Everyday Shorts, $30
Graphic Design4 of 6
We suspect this is a vintage find, but bright colors or prints paired with simple, neutral accessories always make a great look.
SHOP NOW: Patterned Dress, $98
Check, Please5 of 6
Find a plaid shirt you love now and wear it all through fall and winter. We've said it before — this style is here to stay!
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $98
Contrast Ratio6 of 6
Transition your white sundress into fall by adding an oversize and luxe looking bag.
SHOP NOW: Large Slouchy Bag, $210