- Next1 of 6Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Edward le Poulin
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Katya Watchel
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Katya Watchel
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Edward le Poulin
- Sidewalk Style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Printed Matter1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
A simple pair of jeans is instantly upgraded with a bright top in a pattern or print.
SHOP NOW: Printed Top, $155
Fine & Dandy2 of 6
An easy tank dress pairs perfectly with ultra-feminine accessories like jeweled sandals and a flower-covered bag.
SHOP NOW: Tank Dress, $90
City Block3 of 6
Solid separates come together in a sophisticated but low-key look that's right for town or country.
SHOP NOW: Everyday Shorts, $30
Graphic Design4 of 6
We suspect this is a vintage find, but bright colors or prints paired with simple, neutral accessories always make a great look.
SHOP NOW: Patterned Dress, $98
Check, Please5 of 6
Find a plaid shirt you love now and wear it all through fall and winter. We've said it before — this style is here to stay!
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $98
Contrast Ratio6 of 6
Transition your white sundress into fall by adding an oversize and luxe looking bag.
SHOP NOW: Large Slouchy Bag, $210