- Next1 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next2 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next3 of 6Photo by Edward Le Poulin
- Previous Next4 of 6Photo by Alex Geana
- Previous Next5 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next6 of 6Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Sidewalk StyleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Breezy Boho Chic1 of 6
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
This woman's yellow, mellow ensemble sort of makes us swoon. The bohemian fur bag is a perfect transitional accessory.
SHOP NOW: Fur Bag, $59
White Clothing For Fall2 of 6
Give your little white dress one last outing now — then pair it with black opaque tights, boots and a cardigan when it gets chilly outside.
SHOP NOW: White Dress, $120
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Nautical
Printed Knits3 of 6
Embrace the last days of summer in a printed top and jean shorts. You can bring the top back next month by wearing it with a pair of black trousers.
SHOP NOW: Printed Top, $168
Ballet-Inspired Dress4 of 6
This dance-inspired dress is a perfect way to try this hot fall trend.
SHOP NOW: Ballet-Inspired Dress, $363
Downtown Preppy5 of 6
Preppy meets downtown cool with structured shorts and slouchy, laid-back accessories.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Bag, $298
ON WONDERWALL: Trend Report: Preppy
All-Neutral Look6 of 6
An all-neutral outfit is a great transitional vibe. Just find pieces in shades that don't make you look washed out.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Dress, $149
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios