- Next1 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kaya Watchel
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo by Rachel Scroggins
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo by Courtney D'Alesio
- Sidewalk StyleCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
Color Scheme1 of 9
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo.
The perfect early-fall outfit: jeans, errand-friendly flats and a cropped jacket in an unexpected and cheerful color.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Cropped Jacket, $120
Easy Rider2 of 9
Somewhat slouchy, somewhat structured, this season’s hottest pant shape is thankfully all about style and comfort.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Trousers, $162
Mini Me3 of 9
While it’s still hot enough in some parts of the country to wear shorts, skimp on your accessories too, and try a mini bag with a long shoulder strap.
SHOP NOW: Small Bag, $88
High Notes4 of 9
Dress up an otherwise casual outfit with a great statement necklace in a bright color like coral or turquoise.
SHOP NOW: Statement Necklace, $140
Retro Action5 of 9
Seventies style is a huge trend this season, so reintroduce your wedge platform sandals to your fall wardrobe. Just add tights or socks as the temperature drops.
SHOP NOW: Wedge Sandals, $90
Graphic Designer6 of 9
A bold statement top in a graphic print is a great way to break out of your jeans-and-T-shirt cycle.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $115
City Safari7 of 9
Smart separates with an outback sensibility will take you far this fall. Soon this woman can swap out her sandals for socks and a trench and still look great.
SHOP NOW: Button Down Shirt, $60
Flower Girl8 of 9
Floral prints will always be chic, so go barelegged as long as you can, and simply pair your dresses and blouses with opaque tights, boots and jeans next month.
SHOP NOW: Floral Blouse, $180
Tropic Thunder9 of 9
Break up your basic black uniform with a playful and brightly printed jacket.
SHOP NOW: Statement Jacket, $69