- Next1 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 8StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Double Duty1 of 8
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
This versatile boyfriend blazer looks great over a dress at the office or over a pair of jeans and a T-shirt on the weekends.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Blazer, $149
Quite Suit-Able2 of 8
Mix shorts with a suit jacket and a button down shirt for a fresh take on this season’s borrowed-from-the-boys look.
SHOP NOW: City Shorts, $154
Back to Basics3 of 8
Fall’s color palette is all about navy, black, gray and camel, so mix and match these tones for instant style points.
SHOP NOW: Camel Cardigan, $90
Jean Queen4 of 8
Laid-back, semi-slouchy jeans are the top shape for fall. Pair yours with ankle boots and a simple top to add sophistication to your look.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Jeans, $50
Rock On5 of 8
Moto jackets, stripes and dark denim suggest an edgy, downtown vibe that’s right-on for right now.
SHOP NOW: Moto Jacket, $228
Quick Trim6 of 8
Tuck a button down shirt into skinny jeans for an instantly slimming effect. A pair of heels will also help to elongate your shape.
SHOP NOW: Denim Button Down, $58
Bright Idea7 of 8
Get ahead of the trends and try on a shocking color like red, orange or pink. Trust us, come spring you’ll see these shades on the stylish set.
SHOP NOW: Bright Pants, $154
Fly Girl8 of 8
What’s an '80s fashion flashback without a jumpsuit? Get into this silhouette now before this trend goes the way of the Walkman.
SHOP NOW: Jumpsuit, $194