- Next1 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 8StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 8StyleSight
- Sidewalk StyleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Double Duty1 of 8
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
This versatile boyfriend blazer looks great over a dress at the office or over a pair of jeans and a T-shirt on the weekends.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Blazer, $149
Quite Suit-Able2 of 8
Mix shorts with a suit jacket and a button down shirt for a fresh take on this season’s borrowed-from-the-boys look.
SHOP NOW: City Shorts, $154
Back to Basics3 of 8
Fall’s color palette is all about navy, black, gray and camel, so mix and match these tones for instant style points.
SHOP NOW: Camel Cardigan, $90
Jean Queen4 of 8
Laid-back, semi-slouchy jeans are the top shape for fall. Pair yours with ankle boots and a simple top to add sophistication to your look.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Jeans, $50
Rock On5 of 8
Moto jackets, stripes and dark denim suggest an edgy, downtown vibe that’s right-on for right now.
SHOP NOW: Moto Jacket, $228
Quick Trim6 of 8
Tuck a button down shirt into skinny jeans for an instantly slimming effect. A pair of heels will also help to elongate your shape.
SHOP NOW: Denim Button Down, $58
Bright Idea7 of 8
Get ahead of the trends and try on a shocking color like red, orange or pink. Trust us, come spring you’ll see these shades on the stylish set.
SHOP NOW: Bright Pants, $154
Fly Girl8 of 8
What’s an '80s fashion flashback without a jumpsuit? Get into this silhouette now before this trend goes the way of the Walkman.
SHOP NOW: Jumpsuit, $194
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds