- Next1 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next2 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next3 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next4 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next5 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next6 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next7 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next8 of 8Courtesy of Stylesight
- Sidewalk StyleThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Shear Genius1 of 8
Check out these très chic looks we love from real women on the streets of Paris.
Shearling instantly transforms a lighter look into a stylish cold-weather outfit. Opaque tights and solid accessories add to this chic layered style.
SHOP NOW: Shearling Vest, $89
Get the Blues2 of 8
Stand out from the crowd in the brightest and best shades of this on-trend color, such as cobalt and turquoise.
SHOP NOW: Turquoise Jeans, $30
Bright Idea3 of 8
Pops of color like coral or mustard will perk up basics like black and beige for a winning look.
SHOP NOW: Red Bag, $158
The Gray Lady4 of 8
Don’t be fooled, this traditionally low-key color is having a major fashion moment this season. Try all different shades until you find the most flattering one for your skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Gray Blouse, $185
Back in Black5 of 8
On days when it’s impossible to get dressed, go for a sleek, all-black ensemble. Add interesting touches to this look with textures like brocade, satin or ruffles.
SHOP NOW: Textured Trench, $85
Caped Crusader6 of 8
The cape is fast becoming a fall staple. Try a gray, camel or navy style that’s easy to pair with the rest of your wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Cape, $58
More is More7 of 8
Pair a tame dress with some major accessories like an oversize fur (faux if you prefer) collar, a structured bag and those lace-up boots that are a must-have this season.
SHOP NOW: Lace Up Boots, $215
Animal Instincts8 of 8
Animal prints dress up any look, but we do suggest only one standout piece if you’re just getting into this trend.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Ballet Flat, $41