- Next1 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next3 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next4 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 10Photo by Kaya Watchel
- Previous Next8 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next10 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Sidewalk StyleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Skin Is In1 of 10
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
Leather jackets, boots and bags are in for fall. Try neutral shades like caramel and camel for a classic look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket, $170
Flat-Footed2 of 10
Knee-high flat boots are effortlessly chic and comfortable enough for everyday wear. What could be better?
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Boots, $199
Come As You Are3 of 10
Grunge is one of the season’s hottest trends. Ease into this look with a plaid shirt and black leather jacket.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $68
Clean Slate4 of 10
A mixed palette of gray and black looks clean, cool and cozy — all the requirements for a great cold weather outfit.
SHOP NOW: Gray Knit Cardigan, $99
Radiant Heat5 of 10
An electric color like lemon, lime or cobalt can lift your spirits as well as earn you some serious style points.
SHOP NOW: Bright Dress, $98
Hard Rock6 of 10
Add some downtown edge to your look with a motocross jacket or a hardware-embellished leather bag.
SHOP NOW: Studded Bag, $141
Easy Rider7 of 10
Somewhat slouchy, somewhat structured, this season’s hottest pant shape is thankfully all about style and comfort.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Trousers, $162
Just Relax8 of 10
Casual style doesn’t mean messy. Broken-in jeans, preppy loafers and an oversize cardigan come together for a low-key but stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Loafers, $76
Graphic Designer9 of 10
A bold statement top in a graphic print is a great way to break out of your jeans-and-T-shirt cycle.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $115
Color Scheme10 of 10
The perfect transitional outfit: jeans, errand-friendly flats and a cropped jacket in an unexpected and cheerful color.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Cropped Jacket, $85