- Next1 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next2 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next3 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next4 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next5 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 10StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 10Photo by Kaya Watchel
- Previous Next8 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next9 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next10 of 10Photo by Alexis Jonnson
- Sidewalk Style10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Skin Is In1 of 10
Check out these real women whose looks we love — Glo.
Leather jackets, boots and bags are in for fall. Try neutral shades like caramel and camel for a classic look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket, $170
Flat-Footed2 of 10
Knee-high flat boots are effortlessly chic and comfortable enough for everyday wear. What could be better?
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Boots, $199
Come As You Are3 of 10
Grunge is one of the season’s hottest trends. Ease into this look with a plaid shirt and black leather jacket.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $68
Clean Slate4 of 10
A mixed palette of gray and black looks clean, cool and cozy — all the requirements for a great cold weather outfit.
SHOP NOW: Gray Knit Cardigan, $99
Radiant Heat5 of 10
An electric color like lemon, lime or cobalt can lift your spirits as well as earn you some serious style points.
SHOP NOW: Bright Dress, $98
Hard Rock6 of 10
Add some downtown edge to your look with a motocross jacket or a hardware-embellished leather bag.
SHOP NOW: Studded Bag, $141
Easy Rider7 of 10
Somewhat slouchy, somewhat structured, this season’s hottest pant shape is thankfully all about style and comfort.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Trousers, $162
Just Relax8 of 10
Casual style doesn’t mean messy. Broken-in jeans, preppy loafers and an oversize cardigan come together for a low-key but stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Loafers, $76
Graphic Designer9 of 10
A bold statement top in a graphic print is a great way to break out of your jeans-and-T-shirt cycle.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Top, $115
Color Scheme10 of 10
The perfect transitional outfit: jeans, errand-friendly flats and a cropped jacket in an unexpected and cheerful color.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Cropped Jacket, $85