- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
London Calling1 of 10
Check out these real women in London whose looks we love. — Glo
In a city known for its cutting-edge fashion, this outfit doesn’t disappoint. Try a trench in a rich fall color like mustard or olive for a similarly stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat, $100
Printed Matter2 of 10
Kooky prints work best when paired with tamer accessories like opaque tights and simple lace-up boots.
SHOP NOW: Printed Dress, $130
Caped Crusader3 of 10
A cape in any neutral color should be on your shopping list this season.
SHOP NOW: Cape, $380
Bag Lady4 of 10
We don’t think the oversize satchel will ever go out of style, do you?
SHOP NOW: Big Bag, $198
Beau Monde5 of 10
A simple outfit looks instantly stylish with the addition of some borrowed-from-the-boys pieces, like a button down shirt and oxford shoes.
SHOP NOW: Oxford Shoes, $100
Short Story6 of 10
Make your shorts work all year long with textured tights, chunky knits and boots.
SHOP NOW: Textured Tights, $22
Pleats, Please7 of 10
Balance a sexy pleated-leather mini skirt with an oversize sweater and simple boots for a great daytime look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Skirt, $395
School Days8 of 10
Knee-high socks and flat lace-ups perfectly complement a schoolgirl-inspired blouse-and-skirt ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Knee-High Socks, $22
Wide Angle9 of 10
Wide leg trousers suggest a sophisticated silhouette that’s flattering on most body types.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Trousers, $78
Under Wraps10 of 10
Stay warm and look your best with lots of light layers in similar tones.
SHOP NOW: Long Skirt, $25