- Next1 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next13 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next14 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next15 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next16 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next17 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next18 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next19 of 20StyleSight
- Previous Next20 of 20StyleSight
- Sidewalk StyleWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
Go Green1 of 20
Check out these real women whose looks we love. — Glo
Rich jewel tones, like emerald, ruby or sapphire, are stylish choices during the bleak, gray winter months.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Tone Dresses
Over-the-Top2 of 20
The cape is one of this season’s must-have silhouettes.
SHOP NOW: Capes
Pleats, Please3 of 20
Channel your inner schoolgirl with a flirty pleated skirt in basic black or plaid.
SHOP NOW: Pleated Skirt
A Man’s World4 of 20
Add some masculine pieces to your wardrobe for a sleek and tailored look.
SHOP NOW: Tailored Shirts
Warm Up5 of 20
A slouchy sweater and full skirt is an au courant look this season.
SHOP NOW: Full Skirt
Who’s That Lady?6 of 20
Feminine pieces don’t need to be fussy; just stick with neutral colors and strong shapes.
SHOP NOW: Cap Toe Heels
That ’70s Show7 of 20
The feel-good decade is seeing a huge resurgence in fashion, and it’s easy to join in the fun with kooky geometric prints and colors like mustard, navy and tomato.
SHOP NOW: Printed Skirt
Jean Queen8 of 20
Mix up your daytime look with some distressed denim.
SHOP NOW: Distressed Jeans
Shear Genius9 of 20
A shearling coat will keep you warm in style, and there are lots of real or faux options to choose from.
SHOP NOW: Shearling Jacket
Let’s Dance10 of 20
Ballet-inspired looks include feminine boatneck sweaters and full skirts.
SHOP NOW: Boatneck Sweaters
Fight for Your Right11 of 20
A utilitarian chic jacket looks polished with a statement necklace and a slimming pencil skirt.
SHOP NOW: Field Jacket
The Long and Short of It12 of 20
Balance a short silhouette with a pair of opaque tights that will elongate your legs.
SHOP NOW: Textured Tights
Instant Classic13 of 20
Tried-and-true staples like the trench coat, ankle-length pants and flat shoes will always make you feel pulled together.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Pants
Balancing Act14 of 20
Add a touch of rock ’n’ roll to a feminine dress with a tough bomber jacket.
SHOP NOW: Bomber Jacket
Flower Power15 of 20
Floral prints are easy to wear in the winter — just add a cold weather jacket and accessories.
SHOP NOW: Flower Print Dress
In Print16 of 20
Break up an all-black outfit with a poppy print.
SHOP NOW: Geometric Print Dress
Keep It Casual17 of 20
A leather jacket and skinny jeans are two important building blocks of a versatile wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Jeans
Warming Trend18 of 20
Sweater dressing is an easy way to look stylish and stay warm.
SHOP NOW: Sweater Dress
In the Trenches19 of 20
A lightweight trench is a layer you’ll wear all season long.
SHOP NOW: Trench Coat
Go Your Own Way20 of 20
Stay true to your personal style with an eclectic mix of prints and patterns in your clothing and accessories.
SHOP NOW: Printed Scarf
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds