- Next1 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next2 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next3 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next4 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next5 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next6 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next7 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next8 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next9 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next10 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next11 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Sidewalk Style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Maximum Overdrive1 of 11
We hit the streets of Los Angeles in search of warm-weather looks to keep you stylish all summer long. —Glo
A vibrant floral dress that hits at the foot needs only the most minimal of flip-flops.
SHOP NOW: Flip Flops
Mix & Match2 of 11
Play with the feminine qualities of a ladylike lace vest by adding a menswear-inspired fedora and suede loafers.
SHOP NOW: Fedoras
Be A Slouch3 of 11
Go ahead—layer a loosely constructed military jacket over your jeans and a T-shirt combo. Finish the look with beat-up leather boots.
SHOP NOW: Brown Leather Boots
Double-Bag It4 of 11
Too much to carry? Try one luxe leather bag and a recyclable tote as the second; it's good for the earth and your outfit.
SHOP NOW: Recyclable Totes
Bohemian Rhapsody5 of 11
Add sleek modern accessories such as bangles and shades to a tribal-inspired maxi-dress.
SHOP NOW: Ikat Prints
There's No Place Like Home6 of 11
We see this as a 21st-century spin on the classic Dorothy look: a solid blue frock, a structured tote and shiny red ballet slippers.
SHOP NOW: Red Ballet Flats
Sheer Bliss7 of 11
Balance the preciousness of a lace top with skinny jeans and metallic accessories.
SHOP NOW: Lace Tops
Mellow Yellow8 of 11
Add a shot of color—yellow is known to have energizing powers - to an otherwise neutral nine-to-five look.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Bags
Floral Arrangement9 of 11
Let an ethereal floral print dress be the center of attention by styling it with a solid cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Floral Dresses
Put It In Neutral10 of 11
Create dynamic outfit out of a black top and grey shorts by adding bows, straw hats and some sparkly jewels.
SHOP NOW: Grey Shorts
Tank Girl11 of 11
Layer your tank tops, playing with necklines and fabric weights.
SHOP NOW: Tank Tops