- Next1 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next2 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next3 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next4 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next5 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next6 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next7 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next8 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next9 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next10 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next11 of 11Casey Neidorf
- Sidewalk StyleWhat makes him feel like a man
- What His Facial Hair Says About Him
- What His Swimsuit Says About Him
- What His Relationship With His Mom Reveals
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- What His Facebook Page Says About Him
- Reasons to Love Middle-Aged Men
- Reasons to Love Younger Men
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Maximum Overdrive1 of 11
We hit the streets of Los Angeles in search of warm-weather looks to keep you stylish all summer long. —Glo
A vibrant floral dress that hits at the foot needs only the most minimal of flip-flops.
SHOP NOW: Flip Flops
Mix & Match2 of 11
Play with the feminine qualities of a ladylike lace vest by adding a menswear-inspired fedora and suede loafers.
SHOP NOW: Fedoras
Be A Slouch3 of 11
Go ahead—layer a loosely constructed military jacket over your jeans and a T-shirt combo. Finish the look with beat-up leather boots.
SHOP NOW: Brown Leather Boots
Double-Bag It4 of 11
Too much to carry? Try one luxe leather bag and a recyclable tote as the second; it's good for the earth and your outfit.
SHOP NOW: Recyclable Totes
Bohemian Rhapsody5 of 11
Add sleek modern accessories such as bangles and shades to a tribal-inspired maxi-dress.
SHOP NOW: Ikat Prints
There's No Place Like Home6 of 11
We see this as a 21st-century spin on the classic Dorothy look: a solid blue frock, a structured tote and shiny red ballet slippers.
SHOP NOW: Red Ballet Flats
Sheer Bliss7 of 11
Balance the preciousness of a lace top with skinny jeans and metallic accessories.
SHOP NOW: Lace Tops
Mellow Yellow8 of 11
Add a shot of color—yellow is known to have energizing powers - to an otherwise neutral nine-to-five look.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Bags
Floral Arrangement9 of 11
Let an ethereal floral print dress be the center of attention by styling it with a solid cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Floral Dresses
Put It In Neutral10 of 11
Create dynamic outfit out of a black top and grey shorts by adding bows, straw hats and some sparkly jewels.
SHOP NOW: Grey Shorts
Tank Girl11 of 11
Layer your tank tops, playing with necklines and fabric weights.
SHOP NOW: Tank Tops
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds