Sidewalk Style: Statement Winter Hats
- Next1 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 10Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Imaxtree.com
Heads Up1 of 10
Officially in the throes of winter, the must-have, everyday accessory is a hat to keep you warm. We've looked to real women with statement-making toppers for styling cues on how to wear this winter accessory.
By Laurie Trott
A classic black beret gives instant Parisian-polish to an offbeat trench-and-tights ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Black Beret
Funny Face2 of 10
Create a playful winter look with a whimsical knit cap.
SHOP NOW: Animal Knit Cap
Future Perfect3 of 10
Get a low-key yet exotic vibe by adding a knit turban to everyday basics such as jeans and a t-shirt.
SHOP NOW: Eugenia Kim Turban
Opposites Attract4 of 10
Top off an all-black evening look with a shocking white hat for a clever and unexpected way to make a statement.
SHOP NOW: White Trapper Hat
Baby Blues5 of 10
Add a touch of feminine je ne sais quoi by balancing shearling layers and chunky knits with a streamlined cloche topper.
SHOP NOW: Felt Cloche Hat
Light Brite6 of 10
Punch up an all-black day look with a quirky knit watch cap in a neon hue.
SHOP NOW: Carhartt Knit Cap
Fashion 1017 of 10
Bold stripes and towering heels call for statement-making accessories by way of a voluminous trooper hat.
SHOP NOW: Faux Fur Trooper Hat
Eastern Promises8 of 10
Soften a tough-chic outfit with a plush Cossack hat.
SHOP NOW: Cossack Hat
Combat Rock9 of 10
Add downtown polish to skinny cargos and a military-inspired cape with a slouchy knit cap.
SHOP NOW: Rust Knit Cap
Daily News10 of 10
Add a shot of tomboy to a demure office ensemble with a fashion-forward take on the classic newsboy cap.
SHOP NOW: Newsboy Cap
NEXT ON GLO: A Man's Take On Sidewalk Style
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests