Sidewalk Style: Anniversary Edition
- Next1 of 28Glo
- Previous Next2 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 28Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 28Photo by Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next7 of 28Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next8 of 28Courtesy of Stylesight
- Previous Next9 of 28Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 28Jonathan Aplerie
- Previous Next11 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 28Alexis Jonnson
- Previous Next13 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next14 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next15 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next16 of 28Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next17 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next18 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next19 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next20 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next21 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next22 of 28Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next23 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next24 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next25 of 28Daniel Zuchnik
- Previous Next26 of 28Photo by Courtney D'Alesio
- Previous Next27 of 28StyleSight
- Previous Next28 of 28StyleSight
SS_Intro_v011 of 28sidewalk style anniversary
Let's Dance2 of 28
By Laurie Trott
Ballet-inspired looks include feminine boatneck sweaters and full skirts.
SHOP NOW: Boatneck Sweater
Pleats, Please3 of 28
Balance a sexy pleated-leather mini skirt with an oversize sweater and simple boots for a great daytime look.
SHOP NOW: Leather Mini Skirt
Glow Trick4 of 28
Temper a neon-yellow dress with a black biker jacket and booties to create a modern '80s vibe.
Ruby Tuesday5 of 28
Take a break from everyday black trousers and try out the menswear trend with a pair of vibrant red pants.
Keep It Casual6 of 28
Make a striped T-shirt, ripped jeans and retro sneakers your go-to weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Ripped Jeans
Tie One On7 of 28
Give a pair of ankle boots instant evening appeal by subbing silk satin ribbons for your everyday laces.
Gray Scale8 of 28
Mix and match grays by playing with volume and texture and topping off the look with a playful animal print.
Wide Angle9 of 28
Wide leg trousers suggest a sophisticated silhouette that’s flattering on most body types.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Trousers
Making Waves10 of 28
Accessorize a ruffly, sea-green frock with rich brown leather belts, bags and shoes.
Warm Up11 of 28
A slouchy sweater and full skirt is an au courant look this season.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Sweater
The Black Swan12 of 28
Add elegance to a black dress with a sleek leather sash and knee-high boots.
Peachy Keen13 of 28
Black-tie dressing doesn't have to be all black. Try out one of the soft pastel jacket options for a more summery feel.
SHOP NOW: Tuxedo Jacket
Slouching Towards Bethlehem14 of 28
Dress up roomy pleated jeans by pairing them with a sharp blazer and embellished heels.
Go West!15 of 28
Tuck a must-have western chambray shirt into a pair of tailored black trousers for an office-appropriate ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Chambray Shirt
Bell-Bottom16 of 28
There's nothing hippie about these dark washed, wide-leg jeans because they're paired with a fitted blazer and luxe nude heels.
Northern Lights17 of 28
A chunky knit scarf, Icelandic jacket and woolly booties creates a cozy, Scandinavian mood.
Camel-lot18 of 28
Brighten up gray neutrals with a rich, caramel-hued crossbody bag and ankle boots.
SHOP NOW: Crossbody Bags
Animal Instincts19 of 28
A fabulous animal-print coat and an exotic strand of beads gives a shot of instant wow factor to a black turtleneck and pants.
Vested Interest20 of 28
Go the girly route with a menswear vest by pairing it with a ruffly skirt and sexy heels.
Bright Ideas21 of 28
It may seem counterintuitive, but pairing bold brights such as aqua and tomato red creates a harmonious look.
Cape Town22 of 28
Balance bare legs and a miniskirt with a minimalistic camel cape.
SHOP NOW: Capes
Festivus for the Rest of Us23 of 28
Outdoor concert style begins with laid-back, go-anywhere moccasins, retro-shape shades and your favorite jeans.
Working Girl24 of 28
Here a classic white button-down and knee-length pencil skirt -- an everyday office ensemble -- becomes special by tucking in the top and rolling up the sleeves.
Short Stories25 of 28
Add polish to mid-length chino shorts by pairing them with a breezy white top and longstrap black bag.
SHOP NOW: Chino Shorts
Field Of Dreams26 of 28
A field jacket is a must-have layer for the season — perfect over a lightweight dress until it gets colder, then just add a sweater and tights!
Send a Cable27 of 28
Balance a feminine mini and knit thigh highs with a chunky cable knit pullover.
SHOP NOW: Cable Knit Sweaters
Blanket Statement28 of 28
Top off a woolly, oversize-collar cardigan with a shrunken black jacket for a dramatic, downtown-cool look.