Sidewalk Style: Coachella
- Next1 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next2 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next3 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next4 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next5 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next6 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next7 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next8 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next9 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next10 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next11 of 12StyleSight
- Previous Next12 of 12StyleSight
- Sidewalk Style: Coachella18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Indio Girls1 of 12
The annual outdoor music festival Coachella is an opportunity to showcase not just great music, but also personal style. Here are some of the most stylish festival-goers at this year’s event, along with tips and tricks to get their looks.
SHOP NOW: Red Skirt
Tie The Knot2 of 12
Make your favorite button-down oxford festival-friendly by knotting the waist and rolling up the sleeves.
SHOP NOW: Blue Button Down Shirt
A Whiter Shade Of Pale3 of 12
Mix and match whites, in both textures and proportions, to create a dynamic, ethereal ensemble.
SHOP NOW: White Corset
Loafing Around4 of 12
Heels in the grass are never easy to pull off. So try a trendy, two-tone penny loafer if you're after a stylish shoe that promises comfort.
SHOP NOW: Penny Loafers
Electric Ladyland5 of 12
Mix eras for a knockout effect. Try pairing a '70s halter dress in a shocking shade of neon with a '50s style fedora.
SHOP NOW: Halter Dress
Set Sail6 of 12
Feeling nautical but not the stripes? Try a summery, retro-inspired jumpsuit.
SHOP NOW: Nautical Jumpsuits
Animal Instincts7 of 12
Quirky neon accessories and a snug, mesh crop-top balance a floor-grazing leopard skirt.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Skirt
Short Circuit8 of 12
Anchor a feminine crochet top with a pair of sleek black shorts.
SHOP NOW: Crochet Top
Just Bead It9 of 12
Up the style ante with a jersey T-shirt dress and denim vest by adding a vibrant, intricately beaded statement necklace.
SHOP NOW: Beaded Necklace
You Say Tomato...10 of 12
A tomato red macrame top becomes the main attraction when paired with light blue fringe shorts and a matching bucket bag.
SHOP NOW: Macrame
The Bees Knees11 of 12
Or not, for that matter. If you're not ready to bare more of those gams, then opt for shorts that hit at the top of the shin.
SHOP NOW: Knee-Length Shorts
Right Angles12 of 12
Keep it simple when dressing around an asymmetrical skirt. A basic black T-shirt and low-key leather accessories are all you need.
SHOP NOW: Black T-Shirt