Sidewalk Style: Washington, D.C.
- Next1 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next2 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next3 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next4 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next5 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next6 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next7 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next8 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next9 of 10Casey Neidorf
- Previous Next10 of 10Casey Neidorf
Gingham Gal1 of 10
In a last hurrah for those warm days of summer, we hit the streets of our nation's capital during an unusually warm weekend for inspiration from real women whose looks we love. —By Alexis Jonnson
Layer a wide check shirt under a soft cardigan for a look that will take you from flip-flop weather to winter boots in style.
SHOP NOW: Gingham shirt for women
Pearly Whites2 of 10
Take your jeans and button-down up a notch with wildly printed sunglasses and long layers of pearls and chain necklaces.
SHOP NOW: Multi-chain necklace
Gladiator3 of 10
Wear sharp gladiator sandals to balance out an ultra-feminine dress.
SHOP NOW: Gladiator sandals
Jump Around4 of 10
A soft jersey jumpsuit is the perfect outfit for breezing through the weekend. To create more shape and break-up the look, add a wide belt in a bold color.
SHOP NOW: Jersey jumpsuit
Clean Slate5 of 10
Asymmetric detailing draws the eye up and adds interest to a traditional, monochromatic dress.
SHOP NOW: T-shirt dress
Break The Rules6 of 10
Go ahead and wear white after Labor Day—just make sure fabrics are seasonally appropriate.
SHOP NOW: Deep v-neck tee
Printed Matters7 of 10
Get girly in a flirty and flattering dress that cinches at the small of the waist and flares at the hip.
SHOP NOW: Floral print dress
Mix & Match8 of 10
Go nautical-light, pairing a striped top and gold ballet flats. Add a top-handled satchel in rich brown—a timeless classic.
SHOP NOW: Top handle satchel
Seeing Red9 of 10
Snag attention in a bright red dress, and slip on some nude pointy shoes for legs that don't stop.
SHOP NOW: Red shirt dress
Sail Away10 of 10
Show your stripes at the office by dressing up your banded tee with a graphite-colored pencil skirt and tailored blazer.
SHOP NOW: Nautical striped tee
NEXT GALLERY: Parisian Sidewalk Style
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds