Sidewalk style: summer into fall style
- Next1 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next2 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next3 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next4 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next5 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next6 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next7 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next8 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next9 of 10Jill Adams
- Previous Next10 of 10Jill Adams: http://streetstylelondon.blogspot.com/
- Sidewalk style: summer into fall style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
London Calling1 of 10
The temperatures may be in the triple digits elsewhere, but jolly ol' London has kept its cool. With summer weather that fluctuates between warm and wintry, mixing and matching your wardrobe is a must. See how these stylish Brits pull it off. —Alexis Jonnson
A bright statement blazer adds warmth and a pop of color to simple, fair-weather ankle pants and a tee.
Cat's Meow2 of 10
Wear one of fall's hottest trends—the leather skirt—now with simple ballet flats and a sheer, leopard-print top. Slip on a pair of stilettos in the evening for a quick date-night transition.
Petal Power3 of 10
A strapless summer dress is the ultimate day-to-night, warm-to-cool find. Simply add a shrunken denim jacket or bold blazer as needed.
Lemon Aid4 of 10
Polish off your favorite coated denim with a colorful blouse. Add comfortable wedges and statement jewelry for an office-appropriate rocker look.
Tweed, Please5 of 10
Boucle tweed is a must-have for fall. Incorporate it into your wardrobe now by going for it in a light color.
Short Shorts6 of 10
Warm up your favorite worn-in denim shorts with a heavyweight tee. Opt for short sleeves now and longer ones when the breeze blows in.
Blue Notes7 of 10
Combine pale blue and navy for a fresh, subtle twist on neutrals. Integrate bright accessories for a splash of color.
Ride On8 of 10
A printed wrap dress flatters nearly every figure. Knee-high boots take this staple from summer to fall.
Great White9 of 10
Trade your sandals for sweet Mary Janes when wearing this white dress in cooler climes.
Country Strong10 of 10
Even Brits love their all-American cowboy boots. As long as it's not too, too hot, you can wear them during summer months by pairing with a laid-back floral dress. Giddyap!