Sidewalk Style: Milan
- Next1 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Imaxtree.com
- Sidewalk Style: MilanWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
Lady Luxe1 of 12
Forget watching the runways for the latest trends. To find out what's in style right now, Glo turned an eye to the streets of Milan. —Lilah Nicolaidis
Big bags are a must-have accessory; how else can you look chic while toting all your stuff around? A neutral color like navy, camel or black easily complements most outfits.
Under Cover2 of 12
In most parts of the world, springtime means unpredictable weather. Be ready to play in a sundress—and stay warm if the temperature drops—with a cozy sweater coat.
True Blue3 of 12
Brighten up a modest wardrobe with a punch of color. Our favorite shades for pants right now are bright blues, pinks and greens.
Over-All4 of 12
Invest in a statement jacket; it will get you noticed and is easy to wear over a casual outfit. Try stripes, an animal or floral print, or something in a bright color.
Cut Loose5 of 12
Also on your spring shopping list? A pair of wide-leg trousers. This "his meets hers" style flatters almost every figure.
Flower Punch6 of 12
Floral prints are among spring's hottest trends. Wear them now with basic black for a sophisticated look and later with lighter colors or neutrals for a more casual vibe.
Lighten Up7 of 12
A pop of pastel will add a feminine touch to any outfit and keep your style current.
Primo Pattern8 of 12
A bold pattern will instantly create an eye-catching outfit. Finish off your ensemble with polished accessories in matching tones.
Pleats, Please9 of 12
One of spring's hottest silhouettes is the pleated maxi-skirt. Any color will do, but sorbet and acidic shades look particularly fresh right now.
In the Details10 of 12
It's easy to punch up a basic look with some bold accessories. Step outside your comfort zone with a brightly colored bag, patterned scarf or whimsical shoes.
Mix Master11 of 12
Try on many styles this season—play with color, print and texture for a cool, modern look.
Neutral Territory12 of 12
If you're hesitating to try spring's bolder hues, then go for pastel hues with neutral tones to brighten up your look for the season.
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Playing the Kim & Kanye Baby Name Game
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today