See how real women work transitional style
- Next1 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next7 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 11Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next11 of 11Imaxtree.com
- See how real women work transitional styleThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Dream Team1 of 11
As we prepare to say goodbye to the blistering heat of summer and hello to the brisk fall season, we're looking to real women to inspire our transitional style. —Alexis Jonnson
Not ready to pack away your pastel hues? Make your pretty pinks and blues fall-appropriate by teaming them up with dark hues such as black and navy.
Layer Cake2 of 11
Take a minidress into autumn with thick tights and ankle booties for a flirty look. Layer on a boxy menswear-inspired blazer for added warmth.
Violet Femme3 of 11
A thick, cropped jacket helps usher your flowy maxi dress into the cooler months ahead. Try over-the-elbow gloves for added drama.
Parkas and Rec4 of 11
A utilitarian, olive-green jacket goes with everything from little skirts and heels to denim and boots.
Biker Babe5 of 11
No need to give up your favorite denim cutoffs come fall. Simply slip on a pair of opaque tights and city boots.
Bedtime Stories6 of 11
Pair your comfy pajama-style bottoms with a chunky knit.
Mix Master7 of 11
Continue to playfully mix your prints, just opt for darker hues in fall. Start with a statement sweater and build your look from there.
Neutral Territory8 of 11
Rich caramel-colored leathers will help you get in the spirit of the changing season. Top off your look with a faux-fur vest for extra coziness.
It's a Cinch9 of 11
Trade in your skinny leather leggings for a pair of roomy, high-waist trousers.
Red Alert10 of 11
The easiest way to wear this fall's hot crimson hue? Try a structured, military-inspired coat that will look polished while adding a pop of color.
Cobalt Cue11 of 11
Keep your cool in skinny jeans and a white tee topped with a moto-inspired jacket in an unexpectedly bright color.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds