- Next1 of 13ELLE
- Previous Next2 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next3 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next4 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next5 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next6 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next7 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next8 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next9 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next10 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next11 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next12 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Previous Next13 of 13Thomas Whiteside
- Sign Language25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Star Power1 of 13
ELLE's Creative Director Joe Zee teams up with fashion’s favorite astrologer, Susan Miller, to get a reading on what you’ll be wearing circa 2011. Take their advice: Don’t get dressed without it!
Sagitarius2 of 13
Susan’s Take: Fresh-faced and natural, Sagittarius prefers elegant, relaxed and unpretentious clothing that allows for ease and speed.
Joe’s Take: Emily’s classic trench, white T-Shirt and black leather pants (all of which I also own, minus the leather) get her where she needs to go without drowning her out. Sag has enough to say without her clothes speaking too.
Capricorn3 of 13
Susan’s Take: Capricorn’s look is well-bred and understated. Capricorns always manage to look like they come from wealth (the old-money kind) even if they don’t.
Joe’s Take: She’s grounded, secure and practical. There’s not a lot of fuss in her style, but it’s never sloppy or drab; a true Cap will put an intelligent spin on the simplest basic.
Aquarius4 of 13
Susan’s Take: The individualistic, independent Aquarius woman is always ahead of the fashion pack. Others may find her look shocking at first but they’ll end up copying her every move.
Joe’s Take: Unconventional, individual and unwavering. Aquarius shuns black, classic shapes and anything run-of-the-mill.
Pisces5 of 13
Susan’s Take: Pisces puts her look together eclectically, the way a costume designer might dress an actor. She’s soft, feminine and dreamy, and loves her fabrics the same way.
Joe's Take: This diaphanous, tiered blue print feels elegant yet casual. Yes, she’s dressed up — Pisces love to dress up — but she doesn’t look stiff or matronly.
Aries6 of 13
Susan’s Take: Aries is an early adopter who adds her own twist to what’s new. She loves color and clean, dramatic lines.
Joe's Take: Aries is constantly on the lookout for the next big thing, like the new fit ‘n‘ flare skirt shape that just popped up on Prada’s spring runway.
Taurus7 of 13
Susan’s Take: A Taurus loves body-con clothing that shows off her killer figure. The “bull” sign likes to shop more than any other, but spends wisely.
Joe's Take: It’s tough to get these stubborn types out of a style rut. The simple solution: chic classics that don’t date or scream but do mix and match.
Gemini8 of 13
Susan’s Take: Ruled by Mercury, Gemini (considered the smart and versatile planet) has a fashion editor’s eye.
Joe's Take: The ultimate dual-personality sign! By day a pared-down look, but her after-hours style is far more adventurous. This color block dress is a 180 degree turn from her day wear.
Cancer9 of 13
Susan’s Take: Cancer adores girly, ultra-femme shapes and soft, beautiful fabrics.
Joe's Take: Cancer is also considered the domestic sign. This outfit is chic, elegant and decor-inspired, reminding us of the comforts of home.
Leo10 of 13
Susan’s Take: Leo’s style reflects her healthy ego and major confidence. With her, nothing is halfhearted.
Joe's Take: Female Leos are quite a bunch: headstrong, take-no-prisoners like Madonna and J.Lo who would rock a ’70s-inspired military jumpsuit with killer heels.
Virgo11 of 13
Susan’s Take: Virgo wants things to be productive and multifunctional; she appreciates tailoring, beautiful embellishments and a solid investment.
Joe's Take: In this crisp jacket and trousers she is practical, meticulous and detailed. Here every button, zipper and seam makes a difference.
Libra12 of 13
Susan’s Take: Libra is polished and well-groomed; being super-social also makes her trendy and creative.
Joe's Take: It’s also the sign of balance and scales. To keep balance in her personal style, we chose elegant but extremely stylish menswear — and no crazy accessories.
Scorpio13 of 13
Susan’s Take: Sensuous, sleek and authoritative, Scorpio keeps life simple with a few well-cut, smart uniforms.
Joe's Take: Scorpio has a reputation as the sex sign, so we wanted to show off her amazing legs with cutoffs, but kept her top more modest and carefree — it’s flirty without the big reveal.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds