Skinnygirl's Closet Full of Fashion
Style Tips to Get You Summer-Ready
We love the warm-weather season for its fresh trends—and because it's the perfect time to sample our favorite new Skinnygirl® products! Get ready to be the toast of the town with Skinnygirl's help. First things first: Let's play dress-up with 2012's hottest summer looks.
Bold, solid-colored neon pieces lit up New York Fashion Week this season. Mix and match pieces like an electric blue cardigan, a neon green skirt, a hot pink skinny belt, or a fun, bright orange clutch to make simple outfits look glam. Pair a couple colors together for an even more fashion-forward statement: color-blocking. Our Skinnygirl® style tip? Stick to three colors max to avoid an overly rainbowed look.
We're thinking that these colorful and crazy prints are going to be exactly what we need after months of slush, snow and cold… well, that and a glass of Skinnygirl® Piña Colada.
More On MSN
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios