Sold! The Best Summer Dresses on Sale
- Next1 of 20Glo
- Previous Next2 of 20Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous Next3 of 20Courtesy of AEO
- Previous Next4 of 20Courtesy of The Outnet
- Previous Next5 of 20Courtesy of The Outnet
- Previous Next6 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 20Courtesy of The Outnet
- Previous Next8 of 20Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next9 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next10 of 20Courtesy of Coldwater Creek
- Previous Next11 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next12 of 20Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next13 of 20Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next14 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next15 of 20Courtesy of The Outnet
- Previous Next16 of 20Courtesy of Coldwater Creek
- Previous Next17 of 20Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next18 of 20Courtesy of Theory
- Previous Next19 of 20Courtesy of Mytheresa
- Previous Next20 of 20Courtesy of Mytheresa
SummerDresses_v31 of 20
Cream Of The Crop2 of 20
Make sure to add an empire-waist dress to your repertoire. Ones that hit above the knee look great on more petite frames, while fuller figures should look for a longer hemline.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy babydoll dress, $25
Hawaiian Punch3 of 20
Accessorize this flirty floral dress with metallic sandals and a stack of bangles.
SHOP NOW: AE sundress, $35
Right Angles4 of 20
An asymmetrically hemmed T-shirt dress is just revealing enough. When the weather cools down, wear it as a tunic with woolly leggings and knee-high boots.
SHOP NOW: Bassike T-Shirt dress, $56
In Bloom5 of 20
Never underestimate the power of a festive little sundress. With deep discounts this time of year, it's a great opportunity to purchase something you might have otherwise skipped.
SHOP NOW: Paul & Joe for The Outnet, $98
Tank Talk6 of 20
The sophisticated, length and sexy scoop-neck on this cotton tank dress ensures that it's going to be an all-seasons staple.
SHOP NOW: Alice & Olivia dress, $231
Mixed Media7 of 20
Tapestry and handcrafted elements are a huge trend for fall. Here's a dress that will keep you ahead of the curve.
SHOP NOW: Manoush silk shift, $364
Get In Line8 of 20
Keep graphic stripes feminine by opting for an ethereal silhouette with details such as delicate spaghetti straps and draping at the waist.
SHOP NOW: French Connection maxi dress, $149
Neon Lights9 of 20
Take a fashion risk and try an electric-hued dress. This one enhances your bust and creates a more defined waist, making it a perfect pick for the boyishly figured.
SHOP NOW: Halston Heritage off-shoulder dress, $277
Cotton Candy10 of 20
Try an A-line dress in a sweet shade of pink for a retro-fueled outfit.
SHOP NOW: Coldwater Creek sheath, $70
Prints Charming11 of 20
Floor-length dresses can be daunting, but embrace your “gypset” side with an exotic print version and keep it easy by pairing it with neutral accessories.
SHOP NOW: Torn by Roni Kobo tank dress, $139
Solid Gold12 of 20
A loosely knit sweater dress works on a variety of body types. For fuller figures, add a waist-cinching belt; for those who are petite, try stacked platform shoes.
SHOP NOW: Reiss sweater dress, $130
Curves Ahead13 of 20
Play up an hourglass figure with a body-conscious number that can go seamlessly from day to night.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone shift, $349
Bewitched!14 of 20
Keep an open mind and don't just look for sundresses. An elegant silk cocktail mini with a gothic angle will be your go-to item come fall.
SHOP NOW: 3.1 Phillip Lim cross-collar dress, $368
LBD Redux15 of 20
Here at Glo, we like to argue that you can always use another little black dress. This one has a revealing back balanced by a longer hemline, making it an offbeat classic.
SHOP NOW: Erin Fetherston halter dress, $260
Plum Perfection16 of 20
Details such as a drawstring waist and capped sleeves are multitasking geniuses—they accentuate curves while hiding flaws.
SHOP NOW: Coldwater Creek drawstring v-neck dress, $70
Daily Planner17 of 20
Dreamy florals will be big come fall, so snatch up a work-appropriate dress that you can wear long after summer’s gone.
SHOP NOW: DKNY floral wrap dress, $228
Groundbreaking Moments18 of 20
Don't shy away from a maxi-dress in a surprising color, such as vibrant yellow.
SHOP NOW: Theory dress, $188
Hey, Sailor19 of 20
Nautical styling doesn't have to include brass buttons and anchor emblems. Go for something more subtle, such as a striped lace-front dress.
SHOP NOW: L'Agence dress, $229
Luxe Be A Lady20 of 20
A sexy draped dress such as this is one is just as perfect behind closed doors as it will be under a tailored jacket at the office.
SHOP NOW: Thakoon dress, $279
NEXT GALLERY: Summer Accessories Under $100
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests