Sparkle from the CMT Awards
- Next1 of 9Carrie Underwood: FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 9Kristen Bell: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 9Miranda Lambert: FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 9Sara Evans: Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Grace Potter: Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Denise Richards: Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Elizabeth Cook: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 9Jake Owen & Lacey Buchanan: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Ashley Greene: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
Shine On1 of 9
With summer sparkle reigning supreme, we're looking to the ladies of last night's CMT Music Awards for inspiration on how to wear this trend.
Taking her third Video of the Year award, Carrie Underwood shined onstage in a gold-paillette minidress that accentuated her blond locks and showed off her toned legs.
Days of Disco2 of 9
Kristen Bell lit up backstage in a Jenny Packham gold beaded jacket whose deep V revealed a sexy amount of skin.
Video Star3 of 9
With another win under her belt, Miranda Lambert took the stage in a sequined minidress complemented by the bold gold raw-stone cuff she rocked (hot accessory alert!).
Silver Belle4 of 9
Nominee Sara Evans arrived in a draped, silver Julian Joyce by Mandalay dress with a loose-fitting top perfect for hiding tummy trouble spots—not that she has any.
Get Your Guns5 of 9
The Grace Potter and the Nocturnals singer chose a chic gunmetal KAUFMANFRANCO gown reminiscent of the daring, armor-inspired designs from the fall runways.
Double Trouble6 of 9
Denise Richards upped the sparkle in crystal-encrusted Christian Louboutin heels and a sexy sequined strapless mini.
Stay Rooted7 of 9
Songstress Elizabeth Cook kept her look Nashville-appropriate by pairing her glamorous silver dress with rough-and-tumble cowboy boots.
Take Two8 of 9
Newlyweds Jake Owen and Lacey Buchanan arrived in shimmering sync.
Peach Perfect9 of 9
The soft peach hue made this Donna Karan Atelier dress a more subtle sparkle on Ashley Greene.
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests