- Next1 of 40RD / Cortes / Retna Digital
- Previous Next2 of 40Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 40Dimitrios Kambouris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 40Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 40Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 40Rick Diamond/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 40Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 40Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 40Craig Barritt/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 40Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 40Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 40Tullio M. Puglia/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 40Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 40Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 40George Pimentel/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 40Dan MacMedan/WireImage
- Previous Next17 of 40Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 40Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 40Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 40Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 40Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 40James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 40Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic
- Previous Next24 of 40Donna Ward/Getty Images
- Previous Next25 of 40Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next26 of 40Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next27 of 40CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next28 of 40Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next29 of 40RD / Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next30 of 40Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next31 of 40Phillip Massey/FilmMagic
- Previous Next32 of 40Jason Kempin/Getty Images
- Previous Next33 of 40Michael Tran/FilmMagic
- Previous Next34 of 40Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next35 of 40James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next36 of 40Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next37 of 40John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next38 of 40Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Previous Next39 of 40Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next40 of 40George Pimentel/WireImage
- Spectacular Style25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Angelina Jolie1 of 40
Check out our picks for the best celebrity looks of the year and shop their looks for less. — Glo
The actress looked every bit the sexy spy in an Emporio Armani dress at a premiere for her recent thriller, Salt.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Mini Dress
Halle Berry2 of 40
The actress shows us how impactful it can be when you find the perfect red dress, like this beauty from Yves Saint Laurent.
SHOP NOW: Red Couture Dress
Gisele Bundchen3 of 40
The supermodel looked stunning in a fringed Alexander Wang dress at this year’s Costume Institute Gala.
SHOP NOW: Fringe Dress
Jennifer Aniston4 of 40
We can’t blame Jen for frequently picking tight, short dresses that show off her flawless body, but we love the simpler silhouette of this Grecian Donna Karan gown.
SHOP NOW: Long Grecian Dress
Megan Fox5 of 40
This classic white sheath dress by Armani Privé perfectly balances the actress’s bombshell hair and makeup.
SHOP NOW: White Mini Dress
Taylor Swift6 of 40
This lace and sequin Jenny Packham dress is flirty and sophisticated, making it one of our all-time favorite looks from Ms. Swift.
SHOP NOW: Black Lace Dress
Jennifer Hudson7 of 40
The actress and singer shows off her gorgeous curves in a formfitting outfit designed by fellow songstress, Victoria Beckham.
SHOP NOW: Peplum Jacket
Sandra Bullock8 of 40
This shimmering Marchesa gown is the epitome of Hollywood glamour.
SHOP NOW: Silver Dress
Victoria Beckham9 of 40
The stylish Brit shows us how to wear the menswear trend and still look sexy. Was she wearing her own line or something from Dior Homme perhaps?
SHOP NOW: Tuxedo Jacket
Rachel Bilson10 of 40
This golden party dress by Chanel is youthful and elegant at the same time.
SHOP NOW: Gold Dress
Penelope Cruz11 of 40
Is this leading lady smiling because she knows how fantastic she looks in this L'Wren Scott dress?
SHOP NOW: Sheath Dress
Keira Knightley12 of 40
The star shows us how to wear this season’s 1950s-inspired fashions in this gorgeous Chanel ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Full Skirt
Mila Kunis13 of 40
When young stars go glam, they should all reference this image of Mila in a Vera Wang gown.
SHOP NOW: Tulle Skirt
Anne Hathaway14 of 40
This coffee-colored sequined Vivienne Westwood sheath is a stylishly unexpected choice, and that’s why we love it.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress
Cate Blanchett15 of 40
Perhaps to honor the late designer, the actress donned this stunning Alexander McQueen gown on the Cannes red carpet.
SHOP NOW: Bird Print Dress
Cameron Diaz16 of 40
The usually casual star stepped out in an incredible Oscar de la Renta gown for this year’s Academy Awards.
SHOP NOW: Ivory Dress
Diane Kruger17 of 40
Could anyone else make this neon pink dress by Jason Wu look so elegant?
SHOP NOW: Neon Pink Dress
Carey Mulligan18 of 40
The ingénue gave us many great looks this year, but our favorite was this wine- colored, jewel-encrusted Chanel dress.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Embellished Dress
Demi Moore19 of 40
The actress didn’t receive any awards at this year's Oscars, but she should have won first place for her ultra-feminine tiered Marchesa gown.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Dress
Dakota Fanning20 of 40
The starlet looks fresh and fashion-forward in Miu Miu at the fashion house's show in Paris.
SHOP NOW: Pink Dress
Eva Mendes21 of 40
The actress channels old-Hollywood glamour in this rich jewel-toned gown by Gucci.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Tone Dress
Gwyneth Paltrow22 of 40
Every time the actress leaves the house, it’s a great style moment, but this floor-length lace Antonio Berardi gown was the best this year.
SHOP NOW: Lace Dress
Camilla Belle23 of 40
Is there anything more romantic and beautiful than tiers of chiffon? We just adore this Yves Saint Laurent confection.
SHOP NOW: Chiffon Dress
Drew Barrymore24 of 40
Our favorite look from the funny lady this year was this satin pants and sparkly top combo by Camilla and Marc and Richard Chai, respectively.
SHOP NOW: Black Satin Pants
Kate Bosworth25 of 40
This perfectly draped, elegant black Chanel dress elongates the petite actress’s frame.
SHOP NOW: Black Maxi Dress
Jessica Alba26 of 40
The young actress shows us the edgier side of floral prints in this Dolce & Gabbana dress.
SHOP NOW: Floral Print Dress
Kate Winslet27 of 40
This simple tank dress by Stella McCartney becomes super-stylish thanks to lace panels and a long slit on the leg.
SHOP NOW: Cut-Out Dress
Marion Cotillard28 of 40
This body-hugging dress by L'Wren Scott flatters the French star in all the right places.
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress
Lea Michele29 of 40
One of this year’s breakout stars wore a dramatic Vera Wang gown to the Emmys, and we applaud her choice.
SHOP NOW: Dress with Sweetheart Neckline
Natalie Portman30 of 40
The Black Swan star chose a vibrant raspberry gown by Lanvin and matching shoes for a recent appearance.
SHOP NOW: Purple Dress
Rihanna31 of 40
Few people can pull off two pieces of leopard print, but Ri-Ri is definitely one of them in this Dolce & Gabbana ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Leopard Print Shirt
Reese Witherspoon32 of 40
Blush and black are always a winning combination, as evidenced by this Jason Wu dress.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Blouse
Sienna Miller33 of 40
The pretty Brit looks lovely in an elegant strapless Nina Ricci dress.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Dress
Salma Hayek34 of 40
Dressed in Gucci Première, this super-pale shade of pink looks absolutely gorgeous on the Mexican actress.
SHOP NOW: Pale Pink Dress
Blake Lively35 of 40
In this iridescent outfit by Chanel, the Gossip Girl star is slightly more covered up than we’re used to, and we approve.
SHOP NOW: Shimmery Dress
Jessica Biel36 of 40
Don’t be afraid to experiment with “off” colors, as the actress demonstrates in Diane von Furstenberg at the 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards.
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Dress
Zoe Saldana37 of 40
The Avatar star ditches the alien look and embraces a sweet, flirty white dress by Max Mara.
SHOP NOW: Black and White Dress
Freida Pinto38 of 40
This jewel-embellished frock by Alexander McQueen has a definite vintage appeal.
SHOP NOW: Jewel Accent Dress
Jennifer Garner39 of 40
We’ll just come out and say it: This usually conservatively dressed mom looks hot in this Valentino dress.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Dress
Amanda Seyfried40 of 40
This green mini dress by Valentino is a perfect choice for a young star attending one of the hottest Hollywood parties of the year.
SHOP NOW: Green Mini Dress
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds