- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Kangarooboo.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Atsuyo et Akiko
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Adri
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Ellie Bellie
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Ellie Bellie
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Oeuf NYC
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Small Fly
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Zoodies
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Miniature Knit Shop
- Spook-tacular StyleGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
STYLE_Intro_Halloween_v011 of 10
Zid Zid Masks2 of 10
By Elina Furman, Mamaista.com
Lions, elephants, giraffes … oh my! Bring back the spirit and mystery of Carnival (and Halloween) with these creative Zid Zid masks. Try these year-round for instant fun and a roaring good time.
SHOP NOW: Zid Zid Masks, $12
Angel Wings3 of 10
Angels come in all shapes and sizes, so why not skip those store-bought costumes in favor of this couture creation from Atsuyo Et Akiko. You might actually be happy that your daughter wants to wear them every day.
SHOP NOW: Angel Wings, $40
Adri Superhero PJs4 of 10
Just because it’s time to sleep doesn’t mean the Halloween fun has to end. Keep the spirit of the holiday alive with these too-cool Adri Superhero jammies. Made in India using only organic cotton, these year-round pajamas come in cowboy, princess and party girl styles as well.
SHOP NOW: Superhero PJ's, $58
Ellie Bellie Kids5 of 10
Kids want to dress up all year-round, and Ellie Bellie makes it possible with this reversible tutu (yes, that means two colors for the price of one) and felt crown (following slide). They also make the best capes for little superheros in training.
SHOP NOW: Tutu, $60-65
Ellie Bellie Kids6 of 10
SHOP NOW: Crown, $28
Oeuf Mask & Tail Sets7 of 10
Oeuf has been making whimsical, playful clothing and accessories for years. Using only the best alpaca wool, your kids won’t want to take these pieces off. This adorable tail and nose set could be worn year-round — they’re too cute not to!
SHOP NOW: Mask & Tail Set, $48
Small Fly Shoe Wings8 of 10
Superheros need room to fly, and thanks to Small Fly it’s as easy as attaching these wings to any pair of shoes.
SHOP NOW: Shoe Wings, $15-20
Zoodies Bat Sweatshirt9 of 10
Take a sweatshirt, add some felt and plenty of imagination, and you’ll get Zoodies, an adorable and creative line of character clothing. This bat sweatshirt with wings is perfect for Halloween, trips to the grocery store or just hanging out at home.
SHOP NOW: Bat Sweatshirt, $40
Miniature Knit Shop10 of 10
Dressing baby up for Halloween can be fun, but not when your only options are those oversize polyester suits that look like pumpkins and bees. This year, do your baby and yourself a favor by outfitting your tyke in this parrot bonnet and leg booties set.
SHOP NOW: Parrot Hat & Boots, $65
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios