- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Kangarooboo.com
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Atsuyo et Akiko
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Adri
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Ellie Bellie
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Ellie Bellie
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Oeuf NYC
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Small Fly
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Zoodies
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Miniature Knit Shop
- Spook-tacular StyleCelebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
STYLE_Intro_Halloween_v011 of 10
Zid Zid Masks2 of 10
By Elina Furman, Mamaista.com
Lions, elephants, giraffes … oh my! Bring back the spirit and mystery of Carnival (and Halloween) with these creative Zid Zid masks. Try these year-round for instant fun and a roaring good time.
SHOP NOW: Zid Zid Masks, $12
Angel Wings3 of 10
Angels come in all shapes and sizes, so why not skip those store-bought costumes in favor of this couture creation from Atsuyo Et Akiko. You might actually be happy that your daughter wants to wear them every day.
SHOP NOW: Angel Wings, $40
Adri Superhero PJs4 of 10
Just because it’s time to sleep doesn’t mean the Halloween fun has to end. Keep the spirit of the holiday alive with these too-cool Adri Superhero jammies. Made in India using only organic cotton, these year-round pajamas come in cowboy, princess and party girl styles as well.
SHOP NOW: Superhero PJ's, $58
Ellie Bellie Kids5 of 10
Kids want to dress up all year-round, and Ellie Bellie makes it possible with this reversible tutu (yes, that means two colors for the price of one) and felt crown (following slide). They also make the best capes for little superheros in training.
SHOP NOW: Tutu, $60-65
Ellie Bellie Kids6 of 10
SHOP NOW: Crown, $28
Oeuf Mask & Tail Sets7 of 10
Oeuf has been making whimsical, playful clothing and accessories for years. Using only the best alpaca wool, your kids won’t want to take these pieces off. This adorable tail and nose set could be worn year-round — they’re too cute not to!
SHOP NOW: Mask & Tail Set, $48
Small Fly Shoe Wings8 of 10
Superheros need room to fly, and thanks to Small Fly it’s as easy as attaching these wings to any pair of shoes.
SHOP NOW: Shoe Wings, $15-20
Zoodies Bat Sweatshirt9 of 10
Take a sweatshirt, add some felt and plenty of imagination, and you’ll get Zoodies, an adorable and creative line of character clothing. This bat sweatshirt with wings is perfect for Halloween, trips to the grocery store or just hanging out at home.
SHOP NOW: Bat Sweatshirt, $40
Miniature Knit Shop10 of 10
Dressing baby up for Halloween can be fun, but not when your only options are those oversize polyester suits that look like pumpkins and bees. This year, do your baby and yourself a favor by outfitting your tyke in this parrot bonnet and leg booties set.
SHOP NOW: Parrot Hat & Boots, $65