Jumpstart Your Spring Wardrobe
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Dori Csengeri
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Jumpstart Your Spring Wardrobe9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
INTRO_NEW_SpringBoard1 of 11intro new
Stripe Hype2 of 11
Try a lightweight button-down with dark denim and a blazer, and then bring it into spring with white jeans and sandals.
SHOP NOW: Lili's Closet Button-Down Shirt, $88
Hot Pants3 of 11
Usually reserved for warmer seasons, brightly colored pants can be worn with boots and a snuggly sweater—starting today!
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia Pants, $200
Double Duty4 of 11
Offering both fashion and function, printed scarves are key pieces for every season. Add pizzazz to a peacoat now or casually accessorize a T-shirt in the months ahead.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Scarf, $48
Go Long5 of 11
Maxi-dresses easily transition between seasons. Opt for a leather jacket and motorcycle boots until spring.
SHOP NOW: Vince Maxi-Dress, $195
Charmed Life6 of 11
When it comes to the winter blues, drab hues are no match for brightly colored baubles.
SHOP NOW: Dori Csengeri Earrings, $115
Print Edition7 of 11
Say no to winter's basic black by pairing this wildly printed cardigan with skinny jeans and boots, and then use it in lieu of a lightweight coat in spring.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Cardigan, $245
Flower Power8 of 11
Bright tropical floral prints are stepping in for spring, and this designer edition of the classic boat shoe adds a little kitsch by way of metallic laces and an eye-catching print.
SHOP NOW: Milly for Sperry Top-Sider Boat Shoe, $125
Top Coat9 of 11
Choosing a classic trench in an unexpected hue adds a bright spot to those winter doldrums—and keeps you covered come April showers.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Trench Coat, from $138
Skirt Appeal10 of 11
Nothing is more season-friendly than denim. Take a break from basic blues with a faux stonewash print.
SHOP NOW: Michael Michael KORS Skirt, $90
Carried Away11 of 11
Invest in a neutral-hued purse that's truly timeless and won't need to be shelved in the seasons—or years—to come.
SHOP NOW: Cornelia Guest Satchel, $154