Low Maintenance, High Style Spring Looks
- Next1 of 11Lacoste S/S12: Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Low Maintenance, High Style Spring Looks25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Go Easy1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
A stash of stylish spring basics is essential when you need to get out the door in a hurry. From versatile black pants to a chic wash-and-wear dress, here are ten key finds that are low on maintenance and high on style.
Top Coat2 of 11
A lightweight, multipurpose jacket is essential for grab 'n' go style. This anorak's safari look is both sophisticated and cool and goes with just about any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Daughters of the Liberation anorak, $128
Black Out3 of 11
Multitasking black pants easily transition from office to evening to weekend. Choose a pair with subtle embellishments for added interest.
SHOP NOW: Karl pants, $215
Hide Out4 of 11
Having an off day or just don't have time to put on makeup? A chic pair of giant shades is a celebrity's secret weapon to go from gloomy to glamorous.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg sunglasses, $150
Wrap Star5 of 11
Perfect for cooler days and a must for traveling, a wrap scarf with a punch of print is the accessory that goes the distance.
SHOP NOW: Charlotte Linton scarf, $78
Tote Up6 of 11
A roomy bag is a must for toting around a day's worth of essentials. Choose one that is conservative enough to stash work files and chic enough for happy hour.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch tote, $250
Gold Standard7 of 11
Don't want to schlep that chic work tote to Friday-night happy hour? Stow a pretty wristlet inside to keep the little things organized, and use it as a clutch when it's time for cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade wristlet, $128
Double Duty8 of 11
Choose a solid-hued shirt that can stand on its own by night or be worn under a blazer or cardigan at the office.
SHOP NOW: Maeve halter, $78
Go Long9 of 11
A low-maintenance black cotton maxi-dress (that's machine washable!) should be a staple in every woman's closet. Dress it up or down by changing the accessories.
SHOP NOW: Splendid dress, $110
Button Up10 of 11
A cardigan is a key piece for layering, especially when spring weather cools down at night.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture cardigan, $160
Prima Ballerina11 of 11
Ballet flats look polished with both dresses and jeans, plus they're practically blister-proof.
SHOP NOW: Yosi Samra ballet flats, $59