Footloose: Spring Shoes Under $250
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Jessica Simpson Collection
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Steve Madden
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Ash
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Jessica Simpson Collection
INTRO_Footloose_vo21 of 14
Dip Dye2 of 14
A Japanese-inspired bootie-sandal hybrid is a great way to segue into the new season.
SHOP NOW: Bettye Muller "Flux" Wedge, $198
Float Your Boat3 of 14
Whether seaside or in the city, decked out boat-shoes are great for off-duty style.
SHOP NOW: Aldo "Chiou" Slipper, $60
Lighten Up4 of 14
Freshen up a tired work outfit with a bright white linen pump whose cord-wrapped heel adds some nautical flair.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Canvas Platform, $228
Get Pumped5 of 14
Try a demure pump in a bold print for a ladylike silhouette—and a conversation starter.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Persimmon Pumps, $248
Mirror, Mirror6 of 14
A near-reflective metallic wedge is the perfect partner for all your spring neons.
SHOP NOW: MICHAEL Michael Kors Espadrille, $120
Bloom Town7 of 14
This brilliant floral wedge adds a touch of the '40s retro vibe to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Floral Wedge, $89
Clear Cut8 of 14
Make an all-black ensemble avant garde by finishing the look with this sculptural heel.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Platform Sandal, $110
Make a Point9 of 14
Think outside of the box and go for a classic sling-back in an unlikely color.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Pointy Slingback Heel, $228
Earth Mother10 of 14
An artful, embroidered wedge adds a Summer of Love feel to a classic jeans and tee ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Steven by Steve Madden Wedge, $189
Green Party11 of 14
Add a pair of jade lace-up suede booties to keep your navy and khaki look from getting too formal.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Platform Lace Up Shoe, $119
What's Your Platform?12 of 14
Playful sneaker-inspired "flatforms" give you the height while keeping the comfort.
SHOP NOW: ASOS "Flatform" Sneakers, $63
Block Party13 of 14
Add some color to your everyday neutrals with a wedge sandal in an electric hue.
SHOP NOW: Ash Color Bock Wedge Sandal, $235
Neutral Territory14 of 14
Make legs look a mile long by pairing a dramatically high platform neutral-colored sandal with bright corals and violets.
SHOP NOW: Jessica Simpson Sandal, $98
NEXT GALLERY: Spring Clutches Under $250
- 11 Celeb Brands With Actual Style Cred
- Tricks for Cutting Your Makeup Routine in Half
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- Creative Ways To Decorate With Houseplants
- 12 New Beauty Products With Slimming Perks
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds