Stars' Pricey Bling
- Next1 of 18Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 18Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 18Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 18Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 18Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 18Indigo/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 18Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 18Michael Caulfield/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 18VINCE BUCCI/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 18Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 18Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 18FPG/Archive Photos/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 18Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 18Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 18Vera Anderson/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 18Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 18KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 18Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Stars' Pricey Bling25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
All That Glitters1 of 18
By Natasha Burton
Celebrities are known for being over the top, from their extreme liquid diets to their pricey designer duds. But one area where they really outshine us is in the jewelry department: From items borrowed for the red carpet to their own private jewelry collections, gems worn by the stars can be awe-inspiring, both in carat weight and in cost. Check out some of the most expensive accessories worn by the stars, and then click through to Bing to see who donned the bling in question.
Brace Yourself2 of 18
This cuff, worn by a nominee at this year's Oscars, featured 68.3 carats of glittering diamonds. The value? A cool $1 million.
Green With Envy3 of 18
This stunning star needs no gems to wow on the red carpet. So she more than turned heads when she wore these Lorraine Schwartz emerald earrings, valued at $2.5 million.
Search: Did she recently get married?
Girl's Best Friend4 of 18
Golden Girl5 of 18
The diamond sparkler worn by this actress was crafted by Harry Winston and is reportedly worth $5.8 million.
Family Affair6 of 18
When one prince put a ring on it, he did it with this 18-carat stunner that's worth $500,000—and has a whole lot of sentimental value, too.
Search: Who wore it before her?
Puttin' On the Glitz7 of 18
This Aussie actress shone when she wore this $7 million L'Wren Scott necklace, which boasts 1,400 carats and 7,645 total diamonds. Wowza!
Strut Like an Egyptian8 of 18
While performing at the BET awards, this rapper's musical talents were upstaged by his tricked-out Horus chain, which is reportedly worth $300,000.
Bing: The blinged-out rapper?
Blue Valentine9 of 18
Reminiscent of the pendant worn in this Oscar-winning classic, this Harry Winston sapphire-and-diamond necklace remains the most expensive piece of jewelry ever worn on the Academy Awards carpet (when was it worn?), valued at $20 million.
Search: Pics of her through the years
Animation Ostentation10 of 18
Search: Reunited with his famous ex?
Find: Her rowdy new role
You're My Rock11 of 18
While their union didn't last very long, this reality show star elected to keep the 20.5-carat diamond stunner with which her ex proposed. The ring cost $2 million—or $27,777 for every day the couple was married.
Search: Her pregnancy fashion looks
Tinsel Town Treasure12 of 18
The price of this French-made (the designer?) 131-carat aquamarine and 11.5-carat diamond suite is a bit of a mystery, but one could argue that it's invaluable. Once owned by this Hollywood star and then Andy Warhol (check out his famous work), the set has been sold at auction three times since the iconic leading lady first wore it.
Search: See her through the years
Find: What's she known for?
Gem Dandy13 of 18
When one rapper put a ring on it, he did so with this 18-carat engagement ring, which reportedly set him back $5 million.
On the Cuff14 of 18
Pretty in Pink15 of 18
When an actor got on one knee to propose to his pop star girlfriend, he did so with this six-carat pink diamond ring valued at $1.2 million. While they never wed, the rock became an infamous symbol of this once-iconic—and somewhat unlikely—couple.
Search: See sexy red-carpet pics of her
Snake Charmer16 of 18
Search: Her director-producer hubby?
Far East Movement17 of 18
Beverly Hill jeweler Martin Katz loaned this emerald-and-diamond Mogul Indian necklace—which is 150 years old—to this A-list actress for the Oscars in 2000. The price tag on this antique stunner? $75,000.
Three's Company18 of 18
Search: Her husband’s big win?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds