Chandelier Earrings For Every Budget
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 18Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 18Courtesy of Bounkit
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 18Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 18Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 18Courtesy of Rachel Leigh
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 18Courtesy of Fulham
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 18Courtesy of Ippolita
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 18Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 18Courtesy of Jemma Wynne
- Previous NextWant It!17 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!18 of 18Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Chandelier Earrings For Every BudgetGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Intro Card_Chandelier earrings_v01b1 of 18style_chandelier earrings
Red Hot2 of 18
By Nicole Mann Novick
There is something about coral that evokes thoughts of summer and sun. But rest assured that these earrings will work wonders for any outfit, all year long.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott Earrings, $110
Cluster Lust3 of 18
Reminiscent of 1950s costume jewelry, these oversize rhinestone clusters would up the ante on a jeans and t-shirt day or add instant glamour to a little black dress.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Earrings, $68
For Date Night4 of 18
At over two inches long, these semi-precious stunners are all you need to add drama to any look.
SHOP NOW: Bounkit Earrings, $395
Rainbow Bright5 of 18
Hoops are a staple of any well-stocked jewelry box, but it's the colorful stones that give this pair pizazz.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie Earrings, $80
Black And Blue6 of 18
Channel your inner bohemian with fringy metallic beads. This haute hippy pair can easily transition from a day at the beach to an evening of cocktails.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Earrings, $10
Hard Rocks7 of 18
The gunmetal setting adds a rock-and-roll touch to these tawny rhinestone shoulder-dusters. Don’t you and these earrings deserve a night out?
SHOP NOW: Rachel Leigh Earrings, $150
Pretty In Pink8 of 18
Retro clip-on backs lend a sense of nostalgia to this newly designed flamingo-toned pair.
SHOP NOW: Frangos Earrings, $120
Great Taste9 of 18
Try something fresh and unexpected with these juicy strawberry earrings. Red Swarovski crystals set in glossy enamel add extra shimmer.
SHOP NOW: Lanvin Earrings, $895
Round 'Em Up10 of 18
Wear this season’s geometric prints on your ears with these hoop-heavy earrings.
SHOP NOW: Fulham Earrings, $98
Shell Shocked11 of 18
These chandeliers are an apropos touch to any summer wardrobe. Their bewitching opalescent hue would suit a day of basking in the sun or a night spent lounging under the stars.
SHOP NOW: Ippolita Earrings, $2,195
Perfect Pair12 of 18
Long earrings do wonders to accentuate your neckline. We’d love to wear these knockouts to an elegant summer wedding.
SHOP NOW: Badgley Mischka Earrings, $225
In Shape13 of 18
Reworked vintage pieces are totally modern this season, and these dynamic shades of blue certainly make us swoon.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost Earrings, $188
Something Blue14 of 18
Pairing vibrant silk cord with sumptuous stones, these earrings would add a boho twist to any look. Try these with your hair tied back for maximum effect.
SHOP NOW: Dori Csengeri Earrings, $215
Fly Girl15 of 18
How could we highlight statement earrings and not give you a bird’s-eye view of these dramatic danglers?
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Cole Earrings, $325
Fresh Blush16 of 18
These stunners suggest that diamonds aren't a girl's only best friend — pink tourmalines are now officially added to the list. An investment for sure, but we can dream, right?
SHOP NOW: Jemma Wynne Earrings, $7,900
Hanging Around17 of 18
Between the sea-blue turquoise and the glowing jasper burst that reminds us of the afternoon sun, this pair will inspire you to dive right into the day.
SHOP NOW: Oscar de la Renta, $350
Be Dazzled18 of 18
Deco-style crystals with a modern ghost frame give a shot of glamour to an everyday outfit or add an edgy element to a high-fashion wedding dress.
SHOP NOW: Erickson Beamon Earrings, $365
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios