- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Charm and Chain
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Joomi NYC
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Mawi
- Statement NecklacesThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
make_statement_v021 of 9
Arts And Crafts2 of 9
By Lilah Nicolaidis
We love the contrast of soft, oversize silk and chiffon rosettes with bold tribal beading. Wear it with a white tank top or t-shirt for a day out and about.
SHOP NOW: Lizzie Fortunato Jewels Necklace, $500
Beam Me Up3 of 9
Like a ray of sunshine, this necklace brightens up any outfit — and radiates happy vibes all around.
SHOP NOW: Forte Forte Necklace, $95
Child's Play4 of 9
Each vibrant fabric flower resembles a tiny pinwheel, and that makes us feel all sorts of playful — maybe that's why we want to wear it over and over (and over).
SHOP NOW: Lizzie Fortunato Jewels Necklace, $477
Tied Up5 of 9
From J. Crew’s new (and, quite frankly, breathtaking) collaboration with designer Dana Lorenz, this ribbon-and-rhinestone winner would look stellar with a simple top and jeans.
SHOP NOW: Fenton/Fallon For J. Crew Necklace, $295
Mix Master6 of 9
Delicate pearls, oversize gems and tangled chains are entwined for an uptown-meets-downtown look. This necklace is not messing around.
SHOP NOW: Joomi NYC Necklace, $298
Frill Me7 of 9
Dark, glittering rhinestones lend a subtle sexiness to this sunny chiffon, adults-only bib.
SHOP NOW: Queen Bee Necklace, $498
Treasured Heirloom8 of 9
The mix of vintage gems, chains and deco-inspired elements pieces creates a very cool collage effect. We’ll wear this for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost Necklace, $800
Refined And Polished9 of 9
This sophisticated mix of pearls and colored crystals would pair perfectly with a white sundress. An afternoon at the club, anyone?
SHOP NOW: Mawi Necklace, $770
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds