11 dressy sweatshirts you don't want to miss
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Stylebop.com
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Farfetch.com
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Farfetch.com
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- 11 dressy sweatshirts you don't want to missWacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
Don't Sweat It1 of 12
By Lilah Nicolaidis
The classic weekend favorite has gone from frumpy to fab, thanks to stylish prints, elegant embellishments and cool textures. Step up your fashion game with one of these stylish new sweatshirts.
Be Dazzled2 of 12
A colorful rhinestone-studded collar makes an ordinary sweatshirt special. Wear it with your favorite pumps and leather pants for an edgy evening look.
SHOP NOW: H&M sweatshirt, $20
On the Prowl3 of 12
A green giraffe-print sweatshirt with fierce embroidered tigers is purr-fectly in line with spring's alpha-female trend.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sweatshirt, $64
City Slicker4 of 12
A sleek tailored shape, leather-trimmed collar and futuristic skyline print make this sweatshirt chic and polished.
SHOP NOW: Reiss sweatshirt, $72
Tweet Hearts5 of 12
Snuggle up in style in this sweet and cozy pullover with sequined lovebird appliqué.
SHOP NOW: French Connection sweatshirt, $118
White Hot6 of 12
Sheer floral lace adds subtle sex appeal to a standard sweatshirt silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Tibi sweatshirt, $425
Black Magic7 of 12
Perfect for after-hours fun, this shiny black textured top would look great with a sleek pencil skirt or a skinny pant.
SHOP NOW: L’Agence sweatshirt, $430
Cool Kid8 of 12
Unleash your inner bad girl in this '80s-inspired cropped silhouette and rock-and-roll design.
SHOP NOW: DSquared sweatshirt, $450
Lace Is More9 of 12
Pair this lacy black-and-white bohemian pullover with dark denim and boots now, and with colored jeans and sandals in the spring.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sweatshirt, $54
Shine On10 of 12
A sparkling silver pullover adds instant style to any ensemble. Feeling adventurous? Try it with printed pants for a daring look.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs sweater, $198
Photo Finish11 of 12
Fashion darling Christopher Kane sets the style bar high with this sporty-luxe paint-splattered sweatshirt.
SHOP NOW: Christopher Kane sweatshirt, $500
Retro Active12 of 12
This updated classic, with its vintage space-inspired design and soft colors, would pair perfectly with white pants for a fresh spring look.
SHOP NOW: Étoile Isabel Marant sweatshirt, $340
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds