Get Some Street Cred
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Kate Moss: Getty Images; Product courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next3 of 11Jessica Alba: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Earnest Sewn
- Previous Next4 of 11Angela Simmons: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 11Kelly Bensimon: startracksphoto.com; Product Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 11Katie Holmes: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Levi's
- Previous Next7 of 11Solange Knowles: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next8 of 11Nicole Richie: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 11Miranda Kerr: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of Loeffler Randall
- Previous Next10 of 11Emmy Rossum: startracksphoto.com; Product courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next11 of 11Ivanka Trump: Getty Images; Product courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Get Some Street Cred25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Intro_v021 of 11
Biker Gang2 of 11
A leather jacket can go with you anywhere—during errands, on a sexy date, and even, well, on a motorcycle. Jet black stays strong year-round, but try other natural hues for a fresh take on the old favorite.
SHOP NOW: Topshop leather biker jacket, $310
Fancy Pants3 of 11
Spring denim gets a bright upgrade in sky blues, sunny yellows and racy reds, while a slim cut keeps the look tailored. Pair your vibrant jeans with ballet flats, heels or booties for instant personality.
SHOP NOW: Earnest Sewn skinny denim, $178
Get Your Kicks4 of 11
The beloved, flashy high-top sneakers of the '80s have made a statement-worthy comeback in every bright shade, whether neon or metallic. These comfy kicks are the quickest way to step up your urban edge.
SHOP NOW: Pour La Victoire high-top sneaker, $195
Message Me5 of 11
A crossbody bag is a no-brainer essential for city life. Sling one on in spring's hottest animal print—python—for a fresh and feisty version.
SHOP NOW: M Z Wallace snake-print crossbody bag, $210
True Blue6 of 11
Chambray is the choice fabric for spring shirts, coming in square crop tops or our favorite, the easy-wearing, goes-with-everything button-down. Pick a light hue, and pair it with everything from your favorite printed skirt to pastels and even denim.
SHOP NOW: Levi's Western shirt, $58
Going Graphic7 of 11
The pencil skirt is versatile enough to wear for work and play. This season, look for one that's bold and bright. If you'd prefer something subtler, then try a sketch-like print that's truly timeless.
SHOP NOW: Paul Smith floral pencil skirt, $445
Be Charmed8 of 11
Simple yet strong jewelry and oversize, dark-as-night shades make a major statement and are the easiest ways to up the fashion factor of any outfit.
SHOP NOW: House of Harlow 1960 cat-eye sunglasses, $138
Get Stacked9 of 11
A sturdy platform bootie is the surefire way to get height in the city. Its stacked heel leaves the teetering to the stiletto set.
SHOP NOW: Loeffler Randall lace-up bootie, $395
Old Faithful10 of 11
There's nothing better than a worn-in denim jacket that gets softer with age. The all-American classic can make a flirty dress more casual or break up an all-black look.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew denim jacket, $98
Suit Up11 of 11
Who says a suit is a man's staple? Make a graceful statement with a tweed two-piece in a pretty pastel. A tailored and feminine suit like this goes from power lunch to dinner date with timeless elegance.