Style profile of Stacy Keibler
- Next1 of 16George Pimentel/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 16Rob Kim/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 16Jamie McCarthy/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 16Chelsea Lauren/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 16Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 16Denise Truscello/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 16Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 16Hannes Magerstaedt/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 16Mark Sullivan/WireImage
- Previous Next10 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 16John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 16Charley Gallay/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 16Neon Number
- Previous Next14 of 16Amy Graves/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 16Stephen Shugerman/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 16Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage
- Style profile of Stacy Keibler18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
She's Got Legs1 of 16
By Zoe Schaeffer
As if scoring George Clooney weren't enough, Stacy Keibler's long, toned legs inspire envy on their own. See how she works her best asset—not counting Clooney, of course—in short skirts, slit dresses and more skin-baring styles.
Short Order2 of 16
Ankle boots and short anything is the kind of look only ladies with legs for miles can pull off.
Tan Lines3 of 16
Having a perfect tan enhances just about everything. Keibler accentuates her golden gams with a tight aqua mini and gray pumps.
Go With the Flow4 of 16
Although she tends to opt for body-conscious looks, Keibler is no stranger to flowy styles either. Her sculpted legs give a romantic peach frock and white strappy sandals a sportier feel.
Black Tie5 of 16
Keibler effortlessly demonstrates how you can still show off your stems while covering them up. At a Vanity Fair bash, she opts for a fitted tux-inspired suit that’s both sleek and sexy.
Strapped In6 of 16
Strappy red stilettos provide the finishing touch on Keibler’s sexy black ensemble.
Long Story7 of 16
A maxi-length dress with a sultry slit provides a peek at Keibler’s pins.
Split Picture8 of 16
Working the side slit again, Clooney's leading lady struts her stuff in a halter-style dress that accentuates her arms as well as her legs.
Gold Coast9 of 16
A gilded mini dress and nude heels lengthen the blonde's already endless legs.
Back-Up Plan10 of 16
An open back with shimmery black straps brings the attention to Keibler’s rear view.
Black Out11 of 16
Skintight black pants and tall dark boots give the illusion of length—even for those who aren't as fortunate as the former pro cheerleader.
Jump In12 of 16
A super-short jumpsuit emphasizes Keibler's legs while nude heels (once again) accentuate their length.
Neon Punch13 of 16
While at a fitness retreat, the onetime pro wrestler opts for neon pink short shorts that will surely help her kick some butt in the ring—probably by distracting her opponent.
Boot Camp14 of 16
Nothing says sexy quite like over-the-knee boots. A conservative black dress prevents the look from going too racy.
Pink Lady15 of 16
A blousy fit up top complements Keibler’s skintight mini below.
Cut It Out16 of 16
Pre-Clooney, the dancing star took a more revealing route in a mini dress that also had a slit for a double dose of leggy-ness.