Little Kids With Big Style
- Next1 of 26Gotcha Images / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 26Ken Katz/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 26Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 26ROYAL PRESS EUROPE/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 26Albert Michael/Startracksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 26Adam Nemser/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next7 of 26Startracksphoto.com
- Previous Next8 of 26Guido Ohlenbostel/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next9 of 26DAVID WRIGHT/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next10 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 26A.Ariani / Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 26benjilaliography/Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 26Jackson Lee/Splash News
- Previous Next15 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next16 of 26Tom Meinelt-Jason Winslow/Splash
- Previous Next17 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next18 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next19 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next20 of 26Richie Buxo / Splash News
- Previous Next21 of 26Roger L. Wollenberg-Pool/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 26Deano/Splash News
- Previous Next23 of 26Jason Webber / Splash News
- Previous Next24 of 26Splash News
- Previous Next25 of 26Starface.ru / Splash News
- Previous Next26 of 26Gotcha Images / Splash News
- Little Kids With Big StyleAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
Generation Style1 of 26
With these trendsetting celeb tots, fashion is child's play. See who has inherited a sense of style from their famous folks.
Do the Polka2 of 26
Navy and white polka dots are a timeless summertime look. Sweet ballet flats complete this tween's outfit.
Bing: Who's Mercy's mega-star mom?
Preppy Play3 of 26
Classic cable knits and printed scarves keep your little man dapper, while suede moccasins ensure comfort.
Search: Who's his reality-show dad?
Frill 'er Up!4 of 26
The newest addition to this royal family is truly a little princess.
Search: Dad was Mom's personal trainer
Find: See family photos
Sitting Pretty5 of 26
This cutie shows that a bright and casual cotton dress is perfect for picnicking.
In the Jeans?6 of 26
This model daughter dresses up her denim shorts with a pretty ribbon instead of a belt.
Search: Who is her writer/producer dad?
Find: See the family
Little Miss Mix7 of 26
Mixing prints and textures in similar hues allows your mini-me to keep her outfits playful and youth-appropriate.
Suited Up8 of 26
This little prince charms with a classic blue blazer and striped tie.
Bing: Who is his French mom?
Search: Who is his royal dad?
Find: See royal family pics
Tiny Dancer9 of 26
This prima ballerina amps up the fun with leopard print while heading to ballet class.
Bing: Who is her actress mom?
Search: Dad's an actor too
Wild Child10 of 26
Make leopard prints kid-friendly with hot pink accessories. A cuddly blankie completes the look.
Search: Who is her businessman dad?
Anchors Aweigh11 of 26
This baby boy sails into our hearts with a red-striped tee and navy pantaloons.
The Aviator12 of 26
Thick cargo pants and a shearling-lined jacket will keep kids warm and are durable enough to withstand spills, mud and more.
Little Drummer Girl13 of 26
Proving that effortless style runs in the family, this tastemaker expertly combines a structured military-inspired jacket with shorts and leather sandals.
Search: Who is her father?
Prep Star14 of 26
As any savvy dresser knows, layers will always coordinate when you stick to solids and stripes in neutrals shades.
Search: Who is his mom's ex-husband?
Prima Ballerina15 of 26
A soft pink ballet dress easily goes from dance class to a stroll with Mom.
Search: Who is her rocker dad?
Let's Play!16 of 26
It's true that every girl wants a look she can dress up or down, like these buckled taupe boots and a leather jacket.
Search: Who is her dad?
Cuff 'Em17 of 26
Wide cuffs are both fashionable and practical, ideal for fast-growing boys and girls.
Bing: Who is his NBA dad?
Search: Who is his reality-star mom?
Oh, Baby18 of 26
Even though she's a newborn, this little one knows how to keep it timeless in a black-and-white gingham onesie—Mom's cutest accessory.
Search: Who is her athlete/model dad?
Extra, Extra!19 of 26
It's like father, like son with this newsboy cap—a sure way to add instant style.
Pretty In Purple20 of 26
Even pink-loving little ones will adore shades of lilac, lavender and amethyst, especially when sparkly shoes are part of the outfit.
Search: Who is her billionaire CEO dad?
Red Alert21 of 26
This fashionista-in-training makes the red trouser trend her own by topping it off with a floral tank and pops of neon accessories.
Search: Who is her trend-setting mom?
Earth Angel22 of 26
Keep earth tones looking fresh by way of petit prints and denim-colored bloomers.
Search: Who is her movie producer dad?
Marching Along23 of 26
For kids who love to play dress-up, a military-inspired jacket can be both fun and weatherproof. Add a faux fur trapper hat for extra warmth.
Search: Who is her dad?
Something Sweet24 of 26
Soft and stretchy, jeggings are the perfect find for growing toddlers.
Search: Who is her singer dad?
Check, Please25 of 26
Your kids will no doubt outgrow their clothes, but at least this classic look will always be in style—perfect for hand-me-down time.
Wild West26 of 26
Wearing rugged denim, lace-up boots and a chunky knit, this kiddo tops off his look with a vintage-looking Western bowler—the perfect new take on the cowboy hat.
Search: Who is his rocker dad?