Stylish memorabilia for Breaking Bad fanatics
- Next1 of 6AMC/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 6Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next3 of 6Courtesy of Poprageous
- Previous Next4 of 6Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next5 of 6Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous Next6 of 6Courtesy of Vannen Watches
- Stylish memorabilia for Breaking Bad fanaticsWhat Guys Really Think of the Fall Trends
- Shopping: 15 Comfy & Cute Flats for Fall
- Take Note: Schoolgirl Style to Copy This Fall
- 14 Most Memorable Hairstyles In TV History
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- 10 Sneaky Beauty Tricks You Should Know
- 9 Sexy But Classy Pieces for Fall
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
So Bad, It's Good1 of 6
By Brithny Zhang
Breaking Bad might be coming to a close, but that doesn't mean your addiction to the show has to end. Get your fix with these five unofficial collector's items before they're gone for good, mis hermanos.
School Spirit2 of 6
Heisenberg University: Guaranteed to garner more respect than any six-figure Ivy League diploma.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters T-shirt, $29, urbanoutfitters.com
Down to a Science3 of 6
These leggings are to Breaking Bad-obsessed fashionistas what "Blue Sky" is to meth heads—a must-have. Chemistry has never been so chic.
SHOP NOW: Poprageous BrBa Legz, $75, poprageous.com
What's Cookin'?4 of 6
Pay homage to the Crystal Ship with this shirt that features the meth-making RV from Season 1. The tee might be made for guys, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't pull a Skyler and wear it too.
SHOP NOW: ASOS T-shirt, $30, asos.com
Head Start5 of 6
So you don't have ominous sunnies and a pork pie hat (or a goatee, for that matter). Who cares when you can rock this tee featuring the legendary Heisenberg himself?
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters T-shirt, $24, urbanoutfitters.com
Tick Tock6 of 6
The "Contaminant" watch (inspired by the "Fly" episode) is limited to 200 pieces and will retail for only $80 each—which is cheaper than Blue Sky and totally legal, too.
SHOP NOW: Tristan Eaton: Contaminant Watch, $80, vannenwatches.com