See which celebs are showing off their legs
- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER.COM
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Reiss
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of J.Crew
- See which celebs are showing off their legsStyle profile of Stacy Keibler
- Style candy: hats edition
- Everyday summer luxuries under $200
- Breezy summer looks you can wear to work
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Spot-removing secrets from the pros
- Clean silhouettes to try for spring
- Bathing beauties on their famous figures
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
INTRO_Street_Cred_Skirts_vo31 of 10
Cloud Nine2 of 10
A frothy chiffon midi skirt has a light-as-air, romantic feel. Belt it at the waist and pair with a structured top to balance out the carefree, flowy look.
SHOP NOW: ASOS skirt, $63
Dropping By3 of 10
A drop waist is the new statement silhouette for fall. Style your skirt with a similarly colored (or printed) top for a pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Sandro skirt, $220
Never-Ending Story4 of 10
Every woman needs a maxi skirt for those relaxed, boho days. Try a well-tailored version with clean lines for a more evening-appropriate appeal. Worn with stilettos, its high waist and column form is sure to lengthen your silhouette.
SHOP NOW: LNA skirt, $99
Merlot, Please5 of 10
Summer or fall—with or without tights—a wine-colored leather skirt is sure to show off your gams in the must-have fabric for the cooler months.
SHOP NOW: T by Alexander Wang skirt, $425
Crimson Tide6 of 10
Trade in your sweet pastels for the color red—autumn's bold obsession. Switch out your strappy sandals for a suede bootie and your silk tank for a chunky knit to wear this skirt in cooler months.
SHOP NOW: Reiss skirt, $230
New Hour7 of 10
Retro in form, this hourglass shape-maker can be kept classic or made modern with leather booties and slick hair and accessories.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew skirt, $225
Fit to Print8 of 10
For a “ladies who lunch" look, try a floral skirt with a lightweight cashmere sweater, simple heels and a structured satchel.
SHOP NOW: H&M skirt, $35
Flashing Lights9 of 10
Whether wearing a mini, pencil or maxi, sequins add a dose of day-to-night glamour. Pair a sparkling bottom half with a plain white tee or a chambray shirt to keep it casual.
SHOP NOW: Newport News skirt, $109
Animal Attraction10 of 10
Accentuate curves in a pencil skirt that hits just below the knee. Wearing one in an animal print adds just the right amount of sex appeal.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew skirt, $158