Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Next1 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 8Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 8Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Stars Wars Goes High Fashion
- Anna Kendrick's Best Fashion Week Looks
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Most memorable moments of fashion weeks past
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 13 Models Famous For Their Beauty Quirks
- Blogger Challenge: 9 Outfits For Under $100
- Elle Cover: Dakota Johnson Has "No Shame"
Sneaking Around1 of 8
During London Fashion Week, show-goers traded their towering heels for more comfy footwear. Here are seven stylish ways to wear sensible sneakers.
Spring Stepping2 of 8
Pastel running shoes (plus a matching magenta purse-poof) make any dark winter outfit spring-ready.
Building Blocks3 of 8
A pair of bright sneakers (like these cobalt and tangerine ones) helps pull together a bold color-blocking scheme.
Long and Lean4 of 8
Lengthen your legs by teaming black sneakers with black leggings.
Color Kick5 of 8
Pairing a neutral ensemble with colorful kicks gives a gray jacket instant pizzazz.
Wander Lust6 of 8
A pea coat combined with metallic slacks, sneakers and a backpack gives off a fresh collegiate vibe.
At Ease7 of 8
Old-school Nikes coupled with a long overcoat and cuffed jeans make for a stylishly relaxed look.
Put Together8 of 8
A sophisticated peplum leather jacket makes white high-top sneakers look downright elegant.
Shop the Look
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds