- Next1 of 25Fred Montana / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 25Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 25Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 25Splash News / National Photo Group
- Previous Next5 of 25Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 25Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 25Carlos Costas/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 25808Tropix / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 25Starsurf/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 25RD/ Erik Kabik/ Retna Digital
- Previous Next11 of 25808Tropix / Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 25Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 25Splash News / National Photo Group
- Previous Next14 of 25Brian Prahl / Splash News
- Previous Next15 of 25Pichichi / Splash News
- Previous Next16 of 25Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next17 of 25Splash News
- Previous Next18 of 25RD/ Erik Kabik/ Retna Digital
- Previous Next19 of 25RD/ Erik Kabik/ Retna Digital
- Previous Next20 of 25Perkins/Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next21 of 25Fred Montana / Splash News
- Previous Next22 of 25Castro/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next23 of 25Clasos.com / Splash News
- Previous Next24 of 25Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next25 of 25Pedro Andrade/Bret Thompsett/PacificCoastNews.com
- Suit Yourself25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Beach Babies1 of 25
From teeny bikinis to one pieces with cutouts (and everything in between), celebrities are showing off lots of sexy swimsuits. Check out these stars and then shop for similar styles to suit your figure.
Water Break2 of 25
Country cutie Taylor Swift works this retro style two-piece. Not that she needs it, but a high waist helps conceal your middle, while the underwire top adds extra support.
SHOP NOW: High-Waisted Bikini
Purple Hart3 of 25
Having posed for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, model Jessica Hart knows the season's hottest bathing suit trends. Here, she opts for a ruffled string bikini in a great shade of purple.
SHOP NOW: Ruffle Bikini
Strings Attached4 of 25
Hills star Kristen Cavalleri shows off her fit figure in a classic tiny black two-piece. A simple string bikini is always in style and flatters every figure.
SHOP NOW: String Bikini
Do The Twist5 of 25
Rihanna's gold two-piece totally fits her flashy style. A sexy, twisted bandeau top in any color will help boost your cleavage.
SHOP NOW: Gold Bikini
In The Mix6 of 25
Sheryl Crow knows one of the best things about bikinis is that you can mix and match. We love the idea of a fun polka dot top and simple white bottom.
SHOP NOW: Polka Dot Bikini
Take Cover7 of 25
We can't see much of Ke$ha's bathing suit, but she's covering up with a pretty cool graphic tee — a great idea if you're feeling modest or just trying to stay out of the sun.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Tank Top
Check Please8 of 25
Ashlee Simpson Wentz's retro gingham bikini is figure flattering, and the extra coverage is great for real beach activities like surfing and swimming.
SHOP NOW: Gingham Bikini
Go Green9 of 25
Meg Ryan's simple olive green bikini with its chic gold hardware would actually flatter both light and dark skin tones and any color hair.
SHOP NOW: Bikini With Gold Rings
Think Pink10 of 25
Paris Hilton's bubblegum pink string bikini matches her cover-up and her bag — and we actually think that's kind of cute! Not to mention that this fun color is flattering on both blonds and brunettes.
SHOP NOW: Pink Triangle Top
What A Frill11 of 25
Malin Akerman's bikini is feminine and sexy at the same time. Ruffles create curves, making this style great for boyish figures.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Bikini
True Blue12 of 25
Cameron Diaz's blue suit definitely complements her blond hair, blue eyes and natural tan — do try this color yourself!
SHOP NOW: Blue Bikini
In Print13 of 25
Hills hottie Audrina Patridge shows some skin in a fun, printed two-piece. A colorful and printed top or bottom will draw attention to whichever part of your body you want to highlight.
SHOP NOW: Printed Bikini
Neutral Territory14 of 25
Kim Kardashian's neutral bikini is the perfect example of how to dress a voluptuous figure and still highlight your best features without going overboard.
SHOP NOW: Beige Bikini
Cut It Out15 of 25
Kelly Rowland's cool blue one piece has great cutouts to show off those taut and toned abs.
SHOP NOW: Cutout Bathing Suit
String Theory16 of 25
Kelly Preston looks fit in her black string bikini. This universally flattering style works well on every figure.
SHOP NOW: Black String Bikini
Wild Thing17 of 25
Feeling wild? Try out one of the season's hottest swimwear trends (like Real Housewife Kelly Bensimon) and break out the animal prints!
SHOP NOW: Animal Print Bikini
Take The Plunge18 of 25
Kendra Wilkinson's plunging v-neck suit is perfect for showing off a post-baby body. A style like this highlights and flatters your curves while still keeping them in check.
SHOP NOW: Deep-V Bathing Suit
Laced Up19 of 25
Would you expect anything less than python and lace from Playboy playmate Holly Madison? You've got to be really confident to pull off a super sexy suit like this!
SHOP NOW: Python Print Bikini
Mixed Up20 of 25
Stephanie Pratt looks like she's having a great time filming the Hills season finale in Costa Rica. We love how she plays with mixing up her bikini pieces — a great trick if you wear different sizes on top and bottom.
SHOP NOW: Make Your Own Bikini
The Right Stripes21 of 25
90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord hits Miami Beach in a cool neutral striped bikini. She knows that stripes add volume and curves to petite frames.
SHOP NOW: Striped Triangle Bikini
Barely There22 of 25
While shooting a cover for Rolling Stone magazine, Jersey Shore-ette Snooki sports a sexy one piece. Although there's so little middle to this suit it may as well be a bikini. Test driving this style is not for the faint of heart. ...
SHOP NOW: Animal Print One Piece
Seeing Spots23 of 25
Miley Cyrus looks totally age-appropriate in this flirty red bikini with a polka dot design. Red is one of those universally flattering colors (navy and olive are two others) that always look great with a tan.
SHOP NOW: Polka Dot Bikini
Make Waves24 of 25
Karina Smirnoff's stylish striped bikini is probably from a high-end designer, but you can easily find a similar print that emulates this chic look. Plus, horizontal stripes help fill out smaller chests.
SHOP NOW: Stripe Bikini
It Takes Two25 of 25
Courteney Cox looks great in this simple two-piece suit. The wide straps on her halter top lend extra support, while the low cut bottom makes her legs look longer.
SHOP NOW: Halter Bikini
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds