13 stylish sandals under $150
- Next1 of 14Glo
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next5 of 14Courtesy of Tracy Reese
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of Claire's
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next9 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of Jildor Shoes
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Musthaveshoes.com
- Previous Next12 of 14Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Mark.
Intro_v02a1 of 14
Roped In2 of 14
This is officially the summer of the espadrille. The nautical-inspired, contrasting rope design on this pair is a perfect start to your summer wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch espadrille, $137
Wild Things3 of 14
These leopard-print sandals only look expensive. Pair with a black maxi dress or even cutoff jeans.
SHOP NOW: Topshop sandal, $90
Baby Blues4 of 14
Between the electric hue and the sexy styling of this barely there flat, the blue suede is a sure summer standout.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew sandal, $110
High Step5 of 14
A retro stacked platform in neutral hues pairs easily with short shorts and street-skimming, wide-legged pants.
SHOP NOW: Plenty by Tracy Reese wedge, $130
Pattern Play6 of 14
The bold pattern and woven leather detail of these serious heels ensure that the rest of your outfit can (and should) remain neutral.
SHOP NOW: Aldo sandal, $80
Shoe Shine7 of 14
Metallic gladiators give beach sandals a boost.
SHOP NOW: Claire's sandal, $18
Navy Reserves8 of 14
For those who fear the height of serious platforms, a subtle wedge is a classic and comfortable compromise.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew espadrille, $128
Be Dazzled9 of 14
Flat sandals are getting a makeover this season with embellishments like boho-chic beading.
SHOP NOW: Miss Albright sandal, $98
Resort Ready10 of 14
When in doubt, go for a classic that will remain your summer go-to for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Jack Roger's sandal, $105
Hissy Fit11 of 14
Faux snakeskin and braided jute give these flats an instant upgrade.
SHOP NOW: Nicole sandal, $62
Tall Order12 of 14
A crocheted lace overlay adds interest to these sandals' major height.
SHOP NOW: Jeffrey Campbell sandal, $150
Foot Ball13 of 14
A peep-toe platform espadrille looks chic when paired with white wide-legged jeans. A raspberry hue gives added punch.
SHOP NOW: Mossimo espadrille, $30
Gold Metal14 of 14
These metallic flats are perfect for stowing in your purse for a comfortable and cool alternative to heels during the summer commute.
SHOP NOW: Mark. sandal, $32
NEXT ON GLO: 15 Summer Sneakers
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests