- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next3 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next4 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next5 of 9Photo by Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next6 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next7 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next8 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Previous Next9 of 9Photo By Kelly Stuart
- Sidewalk StyleGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
STYLE_Sidewalk Style_Intro_v01a1 of 9
Shape Up2 of 9
A simple t-shirt dress gets a modish makeover thanks to a graphic cut-out design. Black dresses are very versatile, and we love how this woman mixes different shades of blue into her look for subtle pops of color.
SHOP NOW: Graphic Dress, $98
Work It Out3 of 9
A shirtdress is the perfect solution for summer work wear. Try one in a neutral shade like khaki, grey or brown, and slip into some fun platform shoes — if your office dress codes allow it!
SHOP NOW: Shirtdress, $130
The Right Stripes4 of 9
This woman’s simple striped dress, braided flat sandals and leather pouch bag perfectly embody effortless summer style.
SHOP NOW: Stripe Dress, $100
Bohemian Rhapsody5 of 9
We love how this woman breaks up her all-white look with a colorfully printed hippie-chic bag.
SHOP NOW: Printed Bag, $88
Print Shop6 of 9
A printed sundress is a must-have this season. Try a pretty floral or geometric style with a simple cardigan and sandals for an office-appropriate look — just add heels for your after-work date.
SHOP NOW: Printed Sundress, $118
Straight Jacket7 of 9
A mix of prints, textures and colors make for cool summer style. Reach for a lightweight field jacket or anorak for a sporty and pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Anorak, $142
White Now8 of 9
White clothes are a relief for your wardrobe in warm weather. Play with textures and shapes to make your all-white look extra cool.
SHOP NOW: White Crinkle Linen Skirt, $35
Spot On9 of 9
Add a playful polka dot piece to your weekend wardrobe, then mix it with low-key accessories for a stylish look.
SHOP NOW: Polka Dot Shirt, $40
ON ELLE: Street Chic
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios