Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Topshop/Target
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Charlotte Russe
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of LL Bean
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of River Island
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Target
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of H&M
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
Bathing Beauties1 of 11
By Nicole Mann Novick
Shopping for bathing-suit season doesn't need to be anxiety-inducing or budget-busting. Here, we found ten one-pieces and bikinis that will flatter your figure—and go easy on your wallet. Dive in!
Sneak Peek2 of 11
A one-piece with cutout sides keeps your belly concealed, while accentuating your waistline.
SHOP NOW: AE swimsuit, $50
Frill Seeker3 of 11
Ruffles give the illusion of a more ample bust, while a string bottom shows off slim hips.
Petal Pusher4 of 11
A keyhole neckline and halter straps give this floral tankini top a sweet and sexy silhouette. Bonus: The ruching on this one allows you to adjust it to create a comfortable waistline.
Good Sport5 of 11
A sleek tank is a perfect fit for an athletic frame.
SHOP NOW: L.L. BEAN, $40
Red Hot6 of 11
Halter-style straps offer a subtle lift, making this bandeau bikini flattering for all bust sizes.
Arm Candy7 of 11
A one-shoulder suit is perfect for showing off toned shoulders and sleek arms.
SHOP NOW: Assets Swimsuit, $50
Retro Fit8 of 11
High-waisted bikini bottoms keep your tummy tight, while a sweetheart bustier top offers ample support for women of all sizes.
Black Out9 of 11
A skirted bottom offers bums flattering coverage, while a ruched bodice creates a shapely waist.
SHOP NOW: Merona Swimdress, $35
Take Two10 of 11
Wire cups offer an added lift, while high-waisted bottoms conceal full hips and bellies to accentuate your upper abs.
In the Navy11 of 11
An itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie bikini is not for the faint of heart. While this one is still petite, the stringless sides flatter boyish hips.
NEXT ON GLO: The Hit Songs and Swimsuits of Summer
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway