Lookbook: Wedding dress trends for 2013
- Next1 of 12Zuhair Murad Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next2 of 12Monique Lhuillier/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Vera Wang/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Amsale/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Vera Wang/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Amsale/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Carolina Herrera/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Georges Hobeika Spring 2013; Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 12Monique Lhuillier/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Jenny Packham/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Elie Saab; Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 12Monique Lhuillier/Peter Michael Dills/Getty Images
Bridal Style1 of 12
By Kelly Mickle
From over-the-top metallics to bold prints, modern ruffles and Great Gatsby-inspired gowns, this year's runway shows have something for everyone. We combed through the collections to find the most swoon-worthy new looks. Here, our top 12 favorites that will make you want to say yes to the dress!
Sheer Genius2 of 12
Elegant illusion necklines with lace and beaded appliques provide a stunning alternative to standard strapless gowns.
Frill Seeking3 of 12
From bridesmaid dresses to bridal ball gowns, nothing says romance like soft, cascading ruffles in organza and lace.
Prints Charming4 of 12
A trend your girlfriends will love: Floral prints, lace and textures that look anything like a frumpy bridesmaid dress.
Sit Tight5 of 12
With a romantic silhouette and figure-flattering structure, corseted gowns remain a classic.
Wrap It Up6 of 12
Forget a plain pashmina. New elegant and embellished wraps are—almost—as stunning as your dress.
Pep It Up7 of 12
The peplum trend moves from pencil skirts to bridal gowns in luxurious satin and lace.
Pretty in Pastels8 of 12
Who says brides have to wear white? Take a cue from stylish stars like Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Biel and wear a gorgeous gown with a hint of color.
Cover Girl9 of 12
Kate Middleton’s fairy-tale long-sleeve Alexander McQueen gown is still inspiring bridal dress designs.
Jazz Age10 of 12
An ode to The Great Gatsby, beaded, sequin-studded gowns offer vintage flair with 1920s-inspired cuts and accessories.
Gold Rush11 of 12
What better time to shine than your wedding day? Up the glam factor with a gold or metallic accented gown.
In Bloom12 of 12
Perfect for a spring or summer wedding, floral-covered dresses are fresh and fun.
NEXT ON GLO: Offbeat Wedding Registries From Real Couples